Yanina Wickmayer - Page 90 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 15th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #1336
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

Fed Cup
BEL vs CZE

Wickmayer vs Zahlavova Strycova

GL!
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 12th, 2011, 12:04 PM   #1337
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

I know she wants to have her b-day at Luxembourg,like every other year,but is her back ready to the action?
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 04:00 PM   #1338
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, she's not playing. Hopefully she'll be ready for 2012 (known as the world end).
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 07:50 PM   #1339
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Happy 22th birthday Yanina!!

If I had the power to heal your back,that´d be my present . I wish you a happy day and see you in ´12
Old Oct 20th, 2011, 07:54 PM   #1340
country flag #kArLoS#

Yanina went to Luxembourg last Monday http://www.bglbnpparibas-open.lu/pdf.../wickmayer.pdf (there are photos in the picture thread,thanks to Isabellea.

Basically the article says that despite pulling out of the tournament, she would go to the tournament and had an autograph session, and then met her fans in the village.

She loves the tournament a lot,and it´s great to see that she´s keeping herself busy despite not playing and,considering she couldn´t play, I think she gave a very nice gesture to her fans there and also to the tournament
Old Nov 27th, 2011, 02:48 PM   #1341
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute

http://sporza.be/cm/sporza/tennis/11..._rug_mauritius

"Yanina's back is on the right track, she's playing an hour and a half tennis a day. December 12 she's going to Mauritius where she'll maybe get a chance to play some tennis with Hingis. From Mauritius she'll travel to Auckland (2-7/01), then Hobart (6-14/01), and finally to the Australian Open (16-29/01)."
benbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:15 PM   #1342
country flag WhoAmI?

Yanina will play against Jelena Jankovic in the 1st round in Tokyo.

Both have faded, but I hope Yanina gets a win there.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 06:04 PM   #1343
country flag WhoAmI?

And Yanina lost 63 63

Will she be at this level forever now? As someone else noted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
Average ranking of the last 13 players Wickmayer defeated is 80. Average ranking of the last 10 players that defeated Wickmayer is 98. That should give you an idea in what spheres Wickmayer has operated in the last five months. I would have been shocked, if JJ had lost this match. Especially now that she has shown some progress in Dallas and at the US Open.
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 06:19 PM   #1344
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Really don't know what's going on with her. Maybe taking a longer off season?

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2012, 10:49 PM   #1345
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

Yanina can't go on like this. I think she should stop playing till she gets her back sorted out (if that's possible) and gets her serve and self-confidence back. Her game is still there as she showed against Bartoli not that long ago.
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 11:00 AM   #1346
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_P View Post
Yanina can't go on like this. I think she should stop playing till she gets her back sorted out (if that's possible) and gets her serve and self-confidence back. Her game is still there as she showed against Bartoli not that long ago.
Is the real problem her back, or is it just her confidence and her play? I didn't hear anything about possible problems with her back again...
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #1347
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

She had to change her serve motion because of her back. She cannot serve anymore like she is used too. She is serving is less hard like a year ago.

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #1348
country flag T_P

T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of T_P has much to be proud of

I don't think her back is hurting, but her serve is very weak now. She said in an interview that if she can strenghten her back muscles she can get her old serve motion back. Her old serve was such a great weapon. I don't think she'll ever get back to top 20 without it.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #1349
country flag WhoAmI?

Peng def. Wickmayer 75 75

Yanina looked good at times, but then had some lapses on her serve. The stats look good actually, only Peng's look better this time.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #1350
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice Barty_Tennisfan is just really nice

Too many unforced errors
But she was close, and didn't play that bad... It's a start?
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote