Yanina Wickmayer - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 28th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #706
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

now take revenge at Coin please Nina

I'm so happy right now she's finally back and winning the matches she's supposed to win!
It was definetly the right choice to step back to playing ITF's for now, but now she needs to step it up again, hopefully she can do some damage in IW and Miami, that would be so great

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 28th, 2009, 09:52 PM   #707
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of

Yanina will be back in top-70 by the way. With her spot in the final she would be 70th, if she wins the title, it would be 67

*edit: I made a little mistake ... if she loses the final, she will be at 71 because Coin would pass her on the rankings then.

Yaninawickmayer.com

Last edited by konijntje_00 : Feb 28th, 2009 at 09:58 PM.
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2009, 09:57 PM   #708
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

yeah, I expect revenge
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 08:21 AM   #709
country flag anon57

anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold anon57 is a splendid one to behold

Second final in a row, Nice to see her doing well again. I agree that playing some ITF's was the rigt decision getting some wins under belt will hopefully some confidence so she can continue the good for in her WTA tournaments
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 10:11 PM   #710
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

this is unfair
OMG poor Yanina
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 10:14 PM   #711
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree. This is not fair. Karlos, don't give Yanina the loss in her sig
And BS!!!!!!
She earned the $ and ranking points. They're just too cheap, so they want to keep the money

If they're going to be like that, then it should be $10,000 tournament, since $25,000 was not awarded

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:17 AM   #712
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina's points did NOT get added this week
However, her last weeks points were added on, and she jumped up from 79 to 72

Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:33 AM   #713
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

why nina was decualificated???? im so surprised!! please give me an answer... she was winning 6-3 1-1 and in the web sadi "DEFAULT" What happen?!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:34 AM   #714
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

hellas719 or karlOs....answer mi question please!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:38 AM   #715
country flag hellas719

She hit a linesman with a ball by accident

Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 12:51 AM   #716
country flag JOCHEBEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellas719 View Post
She hit a linesman with a ball by accident
WHATS!!!!! i cant believe that!! it so unfair, Nina never do this kind of things...i nedd some more explications...She was winning!!! why why why

hellas 719 please give me your email..so we can talk more comfortably
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 02:54 PM   #717
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Nina

cant believe it!!!
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 03:39 PM   #718
country flag hellas719

I told my sister, who doesn't know much about tennis, just the basics and top5 players, about what happened and she said it's not her fault that those linesman don't have quick reactions
And, even if Nina did throw a temper-tantrum, don't players do that all the time? Look at Youzhny last year in Miami

Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 06:37 PM   #719
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute

By accident or not, rules are rules.... and if you have your reputation against you, decisions tend to bend to wrong side.
I like players who show emotions, but hopefully Yanina will learn to be more careful in the future.
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2009, 08:03 PM   #720
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

stupid linesmen