Yanina Wickmayer - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 11:36 PM   #631
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

Yanina will play against Taiwan's Kai-Chen Chang in the semifinals

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2009, 12:36 AM   #632
Deck

Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future

go Yanina
Deck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 07:55 AM   #633
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Yaninaaaaaaaaa
Great tournament,and Let´s go in semis
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 09:06 AM   #634
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

And she reached also the final in doubles.
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 12:02 PM   #635
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

yeah, great result, but not great tournament
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 12:10 PM   #636
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
yeah, great result, but not great tournament
why not¿it´s the best tournament of the year...by far
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 02:55 PM   #637
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
why not¿it´s the best tournament of the year...by far
I THINK THE SAME! WHY NOT!? Yanina Wickmayer has improved her game in some way...and winning matches against Bisharat, El Tabakh and Stoop makes her mind more stronger so...its a good step to come back!

ITF SUNRISE

R1: Yanina Wickmayer BEL def. April Bisharat USA 6-3 6-3

R2: Yanina Wickmayer BEL def. Heidi El Tabakh CAN 6-4 6-2

Q: Yanina Wickmayer BEL def. Georgie Stoop GBR 4-6 6-2 6-3

SF: Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs Kai-Chen Chang TPE

Nina you can win this match!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 03:17 PM   #638
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

guys, I amm also glad to see Yanina winning, but it's an illusion, Tabakh and other girls she has already beat are not even in TOP 100, nothing to be proud of... This was what was meant to happen
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 10:43 PM   #639
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina is in the finals (indeed, what was meant to happen, but still, good to build up her confidence again). She will have to play Vakulenko, not an easy match...
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 05:39 AM   #640
country flag Playballk

Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light Playballk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCHEBEL View Post
I THINK THE SAME! WHY NOT!? Yanina Wickmayer has improved her game in some way...and winning matches against Bisharat, El Tabakh and Stoop makes her mind more stronger so...its a good step to come back!

ITF SUNRISE

R1: Yanina Wickmayer BEL def. April Bisharat USA 6-3 6-3

R2: Yanina Wickmayer BEL def. Heidi El Tabakh CAN 6-4 6-2

Q: Yanina Wickmayer BEL def. Georgie Stoop GBR 4-6 6-2 6-3

SF: Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs Kai-Chen Chang TPE

Nina you can win this match!
I disagree thatb this is a great tournament for Yanina. It's sad if the only way she can win a tournament is when she is playing at a $25,000 tournament where the next highest seed is almost double her rank. She should have been playing Memphis not a $25,000 ITF tournament. She's becoming the next Martina Muller.
Playballk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 05:56 AM   #641
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playballk View Post
I disagree thatb this is a great tournament for Yanina. It's sad if the only way she can win a tournament is when she is playing at a $25,000 tournament where the next highest seed is almost double her rank. She should have been playing Memphis not a $25,000 ITF tournament. She's becoming the next Martina Muller.

well, MARTINA MULLER and Yanina Wickmayer are two of my favourite players..like you should see in my signature...and i dont care the type of ITF tournament she plays...if she needs to play that tournaments to increase her mind and play is great and if we are fans...we wont be so pesimistic! Nina reached the top 1OO so quickly and everybodt falls, i think you put her so much pressure! calm down! ok?

Yanina Wickmayer is in the final!!! well, boys...Vakulenko is the next oponent...and she is another of my favourites.Vakulenko won 14 consecutives matches and won ITF Rancho Mirage's tournament recently...so this could be the first dangerous rival of nina! Julia is trying to come back.. last year she played few tournaments because of an Injury.

very good Luck Wickmayer!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 07:23 AM   #642
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Yanina!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 10:29 AM   #643
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Take the title, Nina!!
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 11:16 AM   #644
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Yanina!
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 11:49 AM   #645
country flag #kArLoS#

Yanina
The titles waiting for you;take all today