Yanina Wickmayer - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 19th, 2009, 02:18 AM   #571
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

She lost 46 26
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 19th, 2009, 02:25 AM   #572
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

this is pathetic
with this start she worries me,will she find her game?
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 02:34 AM   #573
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

pathetic indeed. I mean, she couldn't have hoped for a better draw and still she messes up...
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 02:40 AM   #574

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

I am gettin the Brianti hater

Michelle, now Yanina... Girls you are making me mad
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 08:13 AM   #575
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

AUSTRALIAN OPEN

R1: (Q)Alberta Brianti ITA def. Yanina Wickmayer BEL 6/4 6/2

What happen with Nina!? 3 matches played...3 matches lost!
i wanna see Wickmayer vs Ivanovic! but my dream was broken!

i hope the best Wickmayer come back please!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #576
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina
bad,bad, bad
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 19th, 2009, 11:49 PM   #577

even worse than bad
Old Jan 30th, 2009, 12:45 PM   #578
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

WCMD denied
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 09:50 PM   #579
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I requested a sub-forum here:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...336981&page=30

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 12:24 PM   #580
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
WCMD denied
Too bad. But honestly she had very little chances at winning a match in Paris. She needs confidence right now and her decision to go back to play a few ITFs seems right.
I'm surprised she isn't playing in Midland. Does anyone know where she is to show up next?
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 12:26 PM   #581
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantu View Post
Too bad. But honestly she had very little chances at winning a match in Paris. She needs confidence right now and her decision to go back to play a few ITFs seems right.
I'm surprised she isn't playing in Midland. Does anyone know where she is to show up next?
OMG OMG she backs to ITFs?WTF...
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 12:30 PM   #582
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Surprise!

Yanina will play 25k in Surprise (16 February - 22 February).
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 12:32 PM   #583
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin2910 View Post
Surprise!

Yanina will play 25k in Surprise (16 February - 22 February).
OMG,what a surprise,really
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 09:59 PM   #584
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of

In her diary on the website she said she would play 2 ITF-tournaments before Indian Wells, but she would train in between the matches and the matches would be practice to put the things from training into match. Since Surprise is the only tournament before Indian Wells that week she would play 25K I think, the week after that there's a 50K in Clearwater. Midland is not possible because Yanina is playing fedcup next weekend in Bratislava

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 11:26 PM   #585
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by konijntje_00 View Post
In her diary on the website she said she would play 2 ITF-tournaments before Indian Wells, but she would train in between the matches and the matches would be practice to put the things from training into match. Since Surprise is the only tournament before Indian Wells that week she would play 25K I think, the week after that there's a 50K in Clearwater. Midland is not possible because Yanina is playing fedcup next weekend in Bratislava
Oh yeah, I had forgotten about it. ITFs are okay, but a 25K... It's still some good training for her, I guess.
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote