Yanina Wickmayer - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2009, 11:56 AM   #541
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

how long is it going to last?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2009, 03:20 PM   #542
bakkie pleur

bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light

Shame on you, Yanina
bakkie pleur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 04:10 PM   #543
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Yanina, this is just embarrassing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengt View Post
(Does Hantu refer to dani? )
Yes .
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #544
country flag ^bibi^
... as though I were in a snake pit...

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute

what a bad loss... Please play in doubles to get a few matches before the OA please

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #545

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Nina
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 06:14 PM   #546
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

she will reach 3rd round in AO
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 06:19 PM   #547

semis, Karlos
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 06:30 PM   #548
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
semis, Karlos
like Loudes prediction,nop?
me conformo con hacer una predicción lo mejor posible y realista,naturalmente
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:19 PM   #549
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

I think I'm starting to like Liège a bit more now, Hantu, since it has Dani-fans!

Yanina should've won...what happened on the court?
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 02:23 PM   #550

Pskov, also has dani-fans
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #551
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nederlander RUS View Post
Pskov, also has dani-fans
Awh, Pskov must be so nice since it's so close to St. Petersbourg.
One of my dreams is to visit St. Petersbourg and Moscow.
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2009, 08:58 PM   #552

yeah, it's nice, Ben... Maybe one day you will see it
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 05:43 PM   #553
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengt View Post
I think I'm starting to like Liège a bit more now, Hantu, since it has Dani-fans!

Yanina should've won...what happened on the court?
Her father told me yesturday that she's still looking for her game ... she did a lot of changes in her game the last couple of months. First working with Glen Schaap, who changed some stuff, tryed to let her play a defensive game. First things he did when they worked together was change her racket and strings ... on top of that some changes in her play. After that she went to train in Club Justine N°1, and again there was another coach who says different things ... it takes time to get used to it. He isn't worried, he says that in time, when everything falls into place, the wins will follow. He said also that Carlos said when they worked together in Belgium that Yanina has the potential to be in top-30 for sure and that's what he will try to accomplish with her now. He worked very hard with Yanina, even Justine was there sometimes. When she gets back home he will continue that by working with her on court for 2 x 2h a day and on top of that physical training.

Now for Yanina it's
- Australian Open
- Fed cup
- Paris (WC)

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2009, 08:10 PM   #554

WC Paris? that's great
Old Jan 15th, 2009, 10:39 PM   #555
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Yanina vs. qualifier in the 1st round of the AO... not bad, right
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote