Yanina Wickmayer - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2009, 01:26 PM   #496
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Re: Yanina Wickmayer

it's possible here to win the first round

come on Yanina, let's kick some ass girl!!!

Good luck!!

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2009, 02:01 PM   #497
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Yanina! Let's hope for a win
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #498
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

this win is necessary to enter the season with positive feelings about it
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 06:21 PM   #499
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Coin isn't easy but easier than most opponents here. It's a good draw. Good luck, Yanina!
Uranus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #500
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

BRISBANE:

R1: Yanina Wickmayer BEL vs Julie Coin FRA

NINA YOU CAN DO IT!

Coin lost with Wickmayer last year and very easily but Julie has improved a lot...this wont be the same match. However, i prefer Coin before Groenefeld or Vinci so CMON MY NINA!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2009, 11:15 PM   #501
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Coin is a good memory for Yanina too. If I'm not mistaken she won her first 25K in Les Contamines against her... 62 76(4)? That was a mini-breakthrough .
Uranus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 12:23 AM   #502
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Nina!

She can beat her
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 12:25 AM   #503
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

5 minutes
Can´t wait
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 01:08 AM   #504
country flag Cath2004

Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice

3-2! Come on! It's a good moment to break (it's always a good moment to break )
Cath2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 03:00 AM   #505
country flag Cath2004

Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice Cath2004 is just really nice

What a match...
Cath2004 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 05:44 AM   #506
country flag JOCHEBEL

JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of JOCHEBEL has much to be proud of

BRISBANE:

R1: Julie Coin FRA def. Yanina Wickmayer BEL 7/5 6/7(5) 7/6(3)

I cant believe this! im so sad! Nina was so close, too much pressure to be the first match of the season! Wickmayer had the service when she was winning 6-5 but she lost it...
Coin has improved a lot...Well, belgians the first match was amazing even though she lost..
if Nina continues play like this, fighting she will win more ..no doubt about that!

I LOVE YOU WICKMAYER!
Vakulenko · Muller · Santangelo · Bammer · Dulko · Bartoli · A.Bondarenko · Clisjters · Henin · Yakimova
FITD Estoril '09 Kuala Lumpur '11
JOCHEBEL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 06:54 AM   #507
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Sad she lost this one.
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 09:09 AM   #508
country flag Nederlander RUS

Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of Nederlander RUS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOCHEBEL View Post
BRISBANE:

R1: Julie Coin FRA def. Yanina Wickmayer BEL 7/5 6/7(5) 7/6(3)

I cant believe this! im so sad! Nina was so close, too much pressure to be the first match of the season! Wickmayer had the service when she was winning 6-5 but she lost it...
Coin has improved a lot...Well, belgians the first match was amazing even though she lost..
if Nina continues play like this, fighting she will win more ..no doubt about that!

I LOVE YOU WICKMAYER!

Nina I believe in you still, it was so close match, I wish you only good luck in next tourneys

Forget this lost clash
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 11:56 AM   #509
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

very very fort
Anyway it´s a great fight,last time when I saw livescores she was down 75 *41 but the final is tragic
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 01:07 PM   #510
country flag Dinayer
Bazinga! I dont care

Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute Dinayer has a reputation beyond repute

Nina
Dinayer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote