Yanina Wickmayer - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2005, 01:52 PM   #31
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
I think she's a wheelchair player from Oud-Turnhout???
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2005, 02:19 PM   #32
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wimanna
I think she's a wheelchair player from Oud-Turnhout???
Yep, and she's quite good, looking at her performances and being number 15 in the overall world singles ranking.

http://www.itftennis.com/wheelchair/...ayer=100015808
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2006, 11:56 AM   #33
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
*bump*

Thanks to a good performance in Colombia, Yanina is now 62nd on the ITF Junior ranking
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2006, 09:12 AM   #34
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
She's climbed up the ranking again

46 Yanina Wickmayer
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 06:02 PM   #35
country flag Brαm

40 now

Keep it up!
Old Feb 6th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #36
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Sometimes playing tennis in far away places does pay off
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2006, 09:42 AM   #37
country flag Brαm

Yanina's been replaced by Goele Lemmens in the Antwerp pre-qualifying draw... I guess she prefers playing in sunny Bolivia
Old Feb 10th, 2006, 09:25 PM   #38
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
She won the second round of her next South-American tournament.

(1)Yanina Wickmayer d. Genna Osborne 62 60
Old May 29th, 2006, 08:16 PM   #39
country flag Brαm

*bump*

Yanina's WTA ranking is now 851st (with only 4 tournaments!)
Old May 30th, 2006, 07:40 AM   #40
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Hope she does well in Charlerloi Stronger fields as South America
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2006, 11:29 PM   #41
country flag arn

She lost in the third round against 6th ranked Morita 61 61
Old Sep 23rd, 2006, 10:09 AM   #42
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
**BUMP**
Yanina played quallies in Luxembourg, but lost to Benesova 6-7(3) 4-6.

Good Luck to Yanina for her next events
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 09:48 AM   #43
country flag tony kirilenko

tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold tony kirilenko is a splendid one to behold
its a good result , yanina made a great year 2006 , 2007 will be fabulous i m sure

www.tamarynhendler.be
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BELGIAN BABE
tony kirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2006, 07:14 AM   #44
country flag Brαm

Why doesn't Yanina have a doubles ranking? She played qualifying in Hasselt last year, reached QF in Zwevegem and SF in Westende! That's 3 tournaments right?

Will she get 49 pts for reaching the QF in Luxembourg?
Old Oct 2nd, 2006, 06:25 AM   #45
country flag JuanRodriguez

JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of JuanRodriguez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm
Why doesn't Yanina have a doubles ranking? She played qualifying in Hasselt last year, reached QF in Zwevegem and SF in Westende! That's 3 tournaments right?

Will she get 49 pts for reaching the QF in Luxembourg?
She has now... She's ranked 364!

Now that's a start in doubles
JuanRodriguez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote