What happened to Chris Evert's great figure? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2004, 07:06 AM   #1
country flag WTT#1Fan

WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough
What happened to Chris Evert's great figure?

She had some body on her in the mid-70s. Great figure, very curvy. Did she just diet it away? By the early 80s she looked emaciated. Still does today. Almost like she has an eating disorder. Too bad, she had some great boobs.
WTT#1Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2004, 03:17 PM   #2
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold
chris boobs in wonderful shape & is not anorexic.

The Chrissie cavalry has arrived!!! Her boobs are doing just fine, thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2004chris.jpg (99.8 KB, 122 views)
daze11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 04:52 PM   #3
country flag Santorofan

Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all Santorofan is a name known to all
Chrissie's pushing 50 - pray you look half as good at that age

Last edited by Santorofan : Apr 12th, 2004 at 06:55 PM.
Santorofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 05:04 PM   #4
country flag Andy T

Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute Andy T has a reputation beyond repute
When you consider there's half a century of heavy wear and tear on the tennis courts, in the bedroom (including in Martina's bedroom, if daze11's sources are accurate :-o) and three visits to the delivery room, she's not doing that bad. I wish I looked that good at <40, with no kids, no pro tennis career and <5% of her sexual conquests.

*Science without Humanity *Knowledge without Character

*Politics without Principle *Commerce without Morality

*Worship without Sacrifice
Andy T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 06:38 PM   #5
country flag RoanHJ

RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough RoanHJ is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santorofan
Chrissie's pushing 50 - pray you look have as good at that age

Boy, you've got that right. Chris looks great!
RoanHJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2004, 07:49 PM   #6
country flag ToeTag

ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute ToeTag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Santorofan
Chrissie's pushing 50 - pray you look half as good at that age
Yeah. Shes' a damn good lookin woman!
ToeTag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 07:45 AM   #7
country flag WTT#1Fan

WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough WTT#1Fan is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy T
When you consider there's half a century of heavy wear and tear on the tennis courts, in the bedroom (including in Martina's bedroom, if daze11's sources are accurate :-o) and three visits to the delivery room, she's not doing that bad. I wish I looked that good at <40, with no kids, no pro tennis career and <5% of her sexual conquests.
Are you saying Chris played for the other team for a time? I find it hard to believe as she was a very active player on our team. I have heard before a rumor of her dabbling (Kristen Kemmer-Shaw was the one I heard) but its always spoken of by members of the other team. Never heard it otherwise.
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 02:07 PM   #8
country flag daze11

daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold daze11 is a splendid one to behold
no, 300% straight girl. but she slept with andy mill in martina's bed once. its a story from another thread...the margarert court words of wisdom thread i think.
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 02:47 PM   #9
country flag alfajeffster

alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute alfajeffster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11
no, 300% straight girl. but she slept with andy mill in martina's bed once. its a story from another thread...the margarert court words of wisdom thread i think.
WOW! Chris, Andy, Martina, and Margaret in the same bed!!! You've uncovered quite a scandal this morning, daze11!!!

P.S.- How are you? I'll be the first to admit that Margaret Court has not aged well. I met her briefly after the Williams final at the AO 2 years ago, and she has shriveled up to the point where she's wearing high collars (nothing new from the mid-70s- what a hideous look), and her face has become this pinched, tight expression of judgment with a little condescention mixed in, I thought. She was nice, mind you, but didn't seem too interested in talking about returning to a seniors tour, and actually became quite cold about the subject, but she did sign my tennis book, and her blue tailored suit was very business-like and professional looking. My hunch is I got her at the end of a 2 weeks where she had to answer so many questions over and over (Court 1 was re-named Margaret Court Arena that year), that she couldn't wait to get out of there, and possibly back into bed with Chris, Martina, Andy, and Martina's dogs.
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 04:12 PM   #10
country flag daze11

chrissie's perky hooters!!

heres another recent pix of chrissie's fine hooters!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evert26.jpg (33.0 KB, 91 views)
Old Apr 13th, 2004, 10:38 PM   #11
billie_jean_king

billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice billie_jean_king is just really nice
Please! Chris wishes she had a body half as good as mine. She's let herself go, no doubt about it. All the former players hate to be seen near me for fear that I'll show them up. Chris is no different.
Old Apr 19th, 2004, 10:26 AM   #12
country flag jeanmi18

jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy T

< 5% of her sexual conquest? Liar! :
jeanmi18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2004, 10:32 AM   #13
country flag jeanmi18

jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light jeanmi18 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by billie_jean_king
Please! Chris wishes she had a body half as good as mine. She's let herself go, no doubt about it. All the former players hate to be seen near me for fear that I'll show them up. Chris is no different.

Sorry BJK but with all due respect, I think that Wendy's figure is much better. She looks like a big balloon, i'm sure she can float to the net these days.
jeanmi18 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2004, 10:30 PM   #14
Wendy Turnball

Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice Wendy Turnball is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanmi18
Sorry BJK but with all due respect, I think that Wendy's figure is much better. She looks like a big balloon, i'm sure she can float to the net these days.
Nah I don't float mate, I bounce.
Old Apr 23rd, 2004, 04:55 PM   #15
country flag WTT#1Fan

Most tennis players from the 60s and 70s have not aged well. Too many outdoor matches and practices, no sunscreen, 3 or 4 hot showers a day. Even beautiful Sue Barker. She is still pretty but she doesn't have crow's feet, more like pterodactyl feet. Chrissie I thought looked her best in odd number years, 73, 75, 77 when she had a little more poundage on her. By the 80s she was way too skinny.