players that have changed racquet manufacturers this year or near the end of last yea - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 10th, 2004, 09:09 AM   #1
cooldudeanzela

cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve
players that have changed racquet manufacturers this year or near the end of last yea

myskina from prince to head

dokic from head to yonex

farina from wilson to prince

kuznetsova from babolat to head

hantuchova from babolat to yonex

mandula she use to use estusa now i dont know wat brand she uses can anyone help me

granville from yonex too babolat

sprem from wilson to fischer
tanasuguarn prince to wilson thats why she is in a slump

matevzic prince to wilson
schett from head to same brand as petra mandula (unknown)
grande from yonex to babolat
jidkova yonex to wilson

arvidsson from yonex to babolat
sun wilson to dunlop
cho prokennex to dunlop
irvin wilson to babolat and then bak to wilson
tatarkova prince to wilson
nemeth babolat to wilson
washington prince to babolat
dominikovic yonex to babolat
taylor yonex to prokennex
keothavong fischer to wilson
prakusya yonex to babolat
duebbers wilson to babolat

is amyone else interested in this type of stuff
cooldudeanzela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2004, 09:19 AM   #2
cooldudeanzela

cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve cooldudeanzela can only hope to improve
anyone got anthin too say
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 09:21 AM   #3
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, what's wrong with these decisions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldudeanzela
farina from wilson to prince
kuznetsova from babolat to head
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 09:29 AM   #4
cooldudeanzela

are u interested with this type of thing
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 09:39 AM   #5
country flag JonBcn
Tart with a Heart

JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute JonBcn has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I am. But I'm obviously not half as observant as you, cos I never notice when anyone changes clothing or racquet sponsor
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 09:41 AM   #6
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
skyewhite seems to be interested in rackets and even asked he's first TTT question as an umpire bout jidkova's racket - yonex
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 06:53 PM   #7
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute
Vera Z. negotiating to change to the new -Unbreakable
pav is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #8
cooldudeanzela

wat new racket
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 08:51 PM   #9
Srptennis389

Srptennis389 is an unknown quantity at this point Srptennis389 is an unknown quantity at this point Srptennis389 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cooldudeanzela,

I am totally interested in this type of thing! there are a ton of changes this year...Schett and mandula possibly slazenger??? that's all i can think of...maybe not.
Srptennis389 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2004, 03:27 AM   #10
cooldudeanzela

wat is your email we can talk on msn mine is tennis_champion117@hotmail.com