Problem with the board! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 04:59 AM   #1
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Problem with the board!

I have no idea if you can help me, but ever since the board went onto WTAstarz network, my page freezes like every two screens! This is my 4th try at just getting into this part of the board to post this! As you could imagine it is rather frustrating, and I can't really read anything or post without having to restart explorer like 5 times! HELP PLEASE!!!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 05:03 PM   #2
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
We don't really know what would be causing this. I don't think it's a problem with the board or more people would be experiencing it.

It's possible maybe your computer is having a hard time with the animated advertising banners. That's the only thing I can think of that has changed.
Poe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2002, 05:30 PM   #3
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
I do have this problem sometimes too.
And it is very frustrating yes!

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2002, 05:37 PM   #4
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
I have the same problem!
I doubt it is that my computer has problems with banners because it`s a p4 1800 256 so it`s not an old slower one!
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2002, 05:43 PM   #5
country flag Poe
Webmaster

Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold Poe is a splendid one to behold
ok i didn't realize it was happening to a bunch of people

we'll have to look into this further
Old Feb 19th, 2002, 06:23 PM   #6
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
It's happening to me as well It seems to be getting worse too, and I can barely load pages anymore.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2002, 10:53 PM   #7
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
It happening to me sometimes

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2002, 11:06 PM   #8
country flag Poe
Webmaster

I apologize for the inconvenience to everyone who is being affected by this

unfortunately the problem is going to be difficult to diagnose since not everyone is experiencing it

it would help if those of you who are experiencing the problems could post as much information about your setup as possible

ex: computer specs, operating system, and browser type/version

also details about how often it's occuring, what exactly happens etc.

we'll do our best to get to the bottom of it
Old Feb 19th, 2002, 11:38 PM   #9
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
my computer is like 333mhz, 256mb ram, windows me... internet explorer 6.0....

it occurs pretty often... usually during the day, not at night as much for some reason. i'll click and link and it act's like it loads for a while but never does. then it will give the normal can't connect error and such. that's about all I guess...

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2002, 12:06 AM   #10
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
umm I have a pentium 1, windows 98, and I use explorer, but I'm not sure what version sorry. Sometimes it's worse than others. Like now I have read a few pages and it's loaded OK, but other times once I get off the main page, it will freeze in the middle of loading the forum page!

lol I probably just need a new computer! hehe

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2002, 12:59 AM   #11
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Adrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Do you mean when you post and it goes to the message about taking to back to the forums and it never does?...

That happens to me as well...p4, xp, ie6
Adrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote