Irena Pavlovic - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 30th, 2014, 07:30 PM   #301
fredbdx

fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Irena Pavlovic in Australia! Qualified for the SF at Burnie $50K

Irena has been experiencing a 4 months stay in Australia...arriving in October...
She's having a smart week at Burnie $50K this week
Ousting 2 seeds en route for the semi final: 7 seed/n°185 Hozumi and Top seed/n°116 Linette in straight sets!
Hope she can keep that momentum...
A qualification for the final would mean a significative rise in the World Ranking...around 25 spots to be back to the Top 200
fredbdx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2014, 05:29 PM   #302
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irena Pavlovic

She lost 3 & 1 to Eguchi in SF. Still a great week!

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 01:20 PM   #303
fredbdx

fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Irena Pavlovic News

For the 2nd time in 2 weeks, Irena is in SF!!
This time at Launceston $50K
She just beat last week runner up at Burnie and Australian Open winner of the Junior Competition Kulichkova!
Next is 4th seed/Erika Sema...good luck!
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 03:06 PM   #304

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Go Ika, go! Kulichkova is a great scalp.

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Old Feb 7th, 2014, 12:49 PM   #305
fredbdx

Thumbs up Latest news: Irena Pavlovic in Final Launceston $50k

Irena outclassed E.Sema (4th seed) in 2 straight sets: 6/2 6/0!!
Final step vs 3rd seed/Olivia Rogowska!!
Old Feb 7th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #306

She's on fire

Get it Ika

Old May 22nd, 2014, 12:55 PM   #307

She wasn't given a WC into RG MD.

BUT she won her Q1 match against Sirotkina, 6-2 1-6 6-0 Really happy for her! Keep winning Ika!

Old May 23rd, 2014, 10:49 AM   #308

Sadly, she lost to Pervak in Q2, 6-3 1-6 4-6 Too bad she couldn't pull out the victory after winning that 1st set!

Old May 24th, 2014, 06:28 AM   #309
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Nice fight.
Old May 25th, 2014, 07:43 AM   #310
fredbdx

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Nice fight.
For sure it's a nice fight, all the more, Pervak is a former Top 40, and who qualified for the main draw after beating Irena...
I'm always a little bit confused with Irena because I do believe that she has the qualities to reach the Top 100 or at least stay strongly in the Top 150...
Is it a question of physical issues ou mental's...I don't know....
At least, she doesn't give up...At the winter time, she decided to stay for 4 months in Australia to experience a new kind of training organisation...
In an interview after her match victory vs Sirotkina, she said that she was in the right direction.
Her lost to Pervak, even if it's a loss, is still encouraging...being able to tie the level with her is positive all the more clay doesn't suit to her game. She's much more into fast surface with her flat groundstrokes and big serve.
I wish that she could find the level she had in 2012 (reaching n°138 at the WTA ranking) at least where she had pretty good result in Slams:
-1rst Rd Main draw after qualifying in Australia
-2nd Rd Main draw at Roland Garros
-Last Rd of qualies at Wimbledon and the US.
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 12:29 AM   #311

Wimbly qualies time!

Ika will face Arantxa Rus in Q1. I'm a bit worried because Aran seems to have gotten her shit together these days so she won't be a bye. Allez Irena!

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 05:17 PM   #312
fredbdx

Thumbs up Re: Irena Pavlovic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Wimbly qualies time!

Ika will face Arantxa Rus in Q1. I'm a bit worried because Aran seems to have gotten her shit together these days so she won't be a bye. Allez Irena!
And the winner is....IKA in a perfect 2 sets match: 6/2 6/3
Next: Eri Hozumi ranked 168.
Pretty open...Eri Hozumi beat Top seed/ranked 88 Bertens in the 1rst rd so Irena will have to play her A game!
Cross finger for her now!
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #313

Well done Ika!

But yeah, I was really surprised to see that Hozumi defeated Bertens. Good luck, Ika!

Old Jun 18th, 2014, 11:16 AM   #314

Ika beat Hozumi 3 & 1. She seems to be playing really well right now. Please qualify!

Old Jun 19th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #315

Fell to (17)Kudryavtseva 1-6 5-7 in final Q round. Too bad, I really thought she could get Alla!