Irena Pavlovic - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2010, 05:41 AM   #226
fredbdx

fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Irena's last result at Shrewbury $75K

Irena withdrew from Mestre $50K last week after her goos result in Netherlands and came back to competition at Shrewbury $75K challenger.
Single result is a little bit desapointed as she fell to young and talented 18 y.o Bertens (n°284). 1rst set was no discussion as Irena lost 2/6, she gave bood fight in the 2nd set but lost it 5/7.
However, Irena can be happy to come back to France (playing Limoges next week) as she won the double title with Vitalia Diatchenko.
As top seed, they gave strong fight to win the SF and Final in 3 sets with super tie break each time!
The common point between Irena and Vitalia is that they both play double handed bothsides shots!
This title means 110 extra points for her ranking...and Irena should be around n°115 next week.
As fas as her single ranking is concerned, she should be around n°190.

Hope this will boost her confidence for Limoges where she should be one of the Top seed (3 ,I think).
fredbdx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2010, 06:12 PM   #227
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future
Re: Irena Pavlovic

She plays a 75.000 in Great Britain, If I'm not wrong.
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2010, 08:03 PM   #228
fredbdx

fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute fredbdx has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Irena Pavlovic latest news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post
She plays a 75.000 in Great Britain, If I'm not wrong.
Yes you're right...she was on both list Limoges and Barnstaple...but decided to play in England.
In the main draw 1rst rd, she faced n°169 and former n°44 german Groenefeld and I think she really missed her chance as she lost 2/6 7/6 6/3.
In double, she had a better run as she reached the SF pairing Vitalia Diatchenko (2nd seed). It was the 2nd time the both girls were playing together (they won Shrewbury $75k a week ago). Once again, Irena was not in a "winning mood" in double. They lost 6/4 4/6 (11/9) to 3rd seed Klemenschits/Malek).

this week Irena is back in france to play tours $50K.
She'll meet lucky loser n°294 in the main draw 1rst rd.
In double, she'll be, once again, one of the favourite as 2nd seed competing with Malek.
Old Dec 18th, 2010, 08:13 AM   #229
fredbdx

Thumbs up Irena Pavlovic in 2010

well, now that the year is eading, this is time for Irena's assessment!

2010 is for sure a positive year for Irena:
In term of ranking. she broke the top 200 (best ranking: n°187 in october) and finished the year at n°200 (+89 vs 2009:
Highlights for single:
3 times Runner up (Gimhae $25K, Sarajevo $25K, Alphen A/D Rijn $25K)
3 times SF (Minsk $25K, Caserta $25K, Aschaffenburg $25K)
Best single victories:
Top 200: Dzehalevich (n°153), Kalashnikova (n°163), Cavaday (n°174)

The good point is that she had a full season without injuries. She'll have to break another step next year if she want to keep on achieving her dream as a tennis pro.
The good point is that she started to play seriously in double. A lot of tennis pro player took this option to become a better single player.
Her result in double are really impressive with 9 titles this year:
Shrewsbury $75K
Belfort $25K, Minsk $25K, Moscow $25K, Caserta $25K, Sarajevo $25K, Stuttgart $25K, Joue Les Tours $25K, Bratislava $25K

With a record as 42 wins for 13 loss, Irena reached the Top 120 with a career high at n°116.

Wish her good luck for next year!
Old Dec 20th, 2010, 01:17 AM   #230
country flag nikole.957

nikole.957 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
ok,merci.
J'espère qu'elle fera du bruit...
Irena a joué au tournoi de Wimbledon junior .Pas trop de chance pour elle,qui est tombée au deuxième tour.Voici ses résultats

Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:34 PM   #231
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

My photos from Paris 2011
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=423
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 01:51 PM   #232
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

Torhout 2009
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=320
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 02:15 PM   #233
fredbdx

Thumbs up Irena's 2011 highlights

The beginning of the season was not convincing for sure...but she regrouped and finished really well.

Ranking evolution:
Irena is 210 at the WTA ranking (she was 200 at the end of 2010.
In double she finished 145 vs 120 in 2010.

Results in single:
4 times Semi finalist: Sutton ($25K, Montpellier $25K, Beijing $75K and Poitiers $100K

Top 50 victory:
Petra Cetkovska (n°30)
Top 100 victory:
Stephanie Foretz Gacon (n°97)
Top 200 victories:
Erika Sema (n°145), Petra Rampre (n°191)

Irena played 2 convincing tournamnts: Beijing and Poitiers, both $75K level.

At beijing, she made it to the SF with a straight victory over 3rd seed/n°145 Sema before falling to come backer n°343 Hsieh and eventual winner.

Her results in Poitiers were even more impressive as she beat n°97 compatriot Foretz Gacon and outclassed Top seed/n°30 Cetkovska en route before losing to 3rd seed/n°58 Baltacha.

Double Results:

1 Title: Pozaoblanco $25K
4 finals: Campobasso $25K, Caceres $25K, Istanbul $50K, Joue les Tours $50K
3 Semi Finals: Clearwater $25K, Civitavecchia $25K, Albuquerque $75K,

It seems tha Irena decided to play stronger events considering the end of her season. Hope she'll capitalize on her good results in Poitiers to keep rising next year!
Old Nov 23rd, 2011, 09:12 PM   #234
country flag heejin

heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice
Re: Irena's 2011 highlights

I hope the best for Irina but she is not so young now and i can't expect so much for her in term of classement.
May be around top 100 but not much higher.
i expected more, few years ago.
heejin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 07:34 AM   #235
fredbdx

Thumbs up Re: Irena's 2011 highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by heejin View Post
I hope the best for Irina but she is not so young now and i can't expect so much for her in term of classement.
May be around top 100 but not much higher.
i expected more, few years ago.
Well you know, breaking the top 100 or the Top 50 is a strong challenge...
Of course, there'll always be prodigies who can break this step as teens...but there're also some players who took more time to succeed and progress steadily...so we never know...
The other fact is that being a Top 100 needs a lot of investment...and not only personnal but also financial (trainer, physio....)

The only think I know is that Irena is very motivated and happy to compete as a pro player and I hope she'll keep fighting as hard as she can to progress!
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 01:33 PM   #236
country flag heejin

heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice heejin is just really nice
Re: Irena's 2011 highlights

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredbdx View Post
Well you know, breaking the top 100 or the Top 50 is a strong challenge...
Of course, there'll always be prodigies who can break this step as teens...but there're also some players who took more time to succeed and progress steadily...so we never know...
The other fact is that being a Top 100 needs a lot of investment...and not only personnal but also financial (trainer, physio....)

The only think I know is that Irena is very motivated and happy to compete as a pro player and I hope she'll keep fighting as hard as she can to progress!
Yes. One more time, i hope the best for her . Just, when she was younger i thank she could have a better carrer ! but yes she is still young, she can progress !
heejin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 01:41 PM   #237
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

She's had a very good year. Hope she can do even better in 2012.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #238
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Open Q1: Irena Pavlovic (FRA) df. Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) 1-6 6-3 7-5

She plays (21)Timea Babos next. French girls went 5-0 today with Mladenovic, Garcia, Larriere and Feuerstein winning.
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 02:55 PM   #239
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future

Impressive comeback from Irena.
Next round vs Babos will be tough, but who knows?
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #240
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

One set all against Babos. Idemoooooooo Irena

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote