Tennisrulz Madness - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2004, 08:04 AM   #1
country flag Nikola

Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point
Tennisrulz Madness

OK, I was informed by a member of my website

www.jelly-dokic.com

that my signature there was changed.
My signature was a link to my website, but it seems that Pierre ( Russianfan here) the owner or Gerhard co-worker changed it to their link, so at one point my signature was leading to their website.

Sick, isn't it?

More, I tried to changed it, but it gives their link again, like my link is banned or automatically modified to their.
Nikola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2004, 08:11 AM   #2
country flag Nikola

Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point Nikola is an unknown quantity at this point
Now, I managed to make it look like my signature, but it's not the link it should be with no banner there.
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 03:03 PM   #3
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
One more item for Car Key Boi to add To That Long List he keeps!
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 04:04 PM   #4
country flag Russianfan

Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of
I'll find out who did this, your signature was fine and should not have been changed... is it ok now?
Russianfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 04:10 PM   #5
country flag Russianfan

Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of Russianfan has much to be proud of
Ok, it was fixed, apparently not intended to affect your signature but still wrong sorry...
Russianfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 04:45 PM   #6
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russianfan
Ok, it was fixed, apparently not intended to affect your signature but still wrong sorry...
Pierre, with all due respect, you've had Admin's with their Own Often-competing agendas for as long as I can remember, though. (The Riley-Gerhard War Was Only One such instance as I recall).
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 05:48 PM   #7
country flag Nikola

Thanks, still I would like to know how it happened and why the topic was blocked as well and why did it have to affect anything at all.
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 06:24 PM   #8
country flag CC

CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute CC has a reputation beyond repute
Devilish -- I would do it too.
CC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 08:29 PM   #9
country flag Nikola

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC
Devilish -- I would do it too.
lol, me 2
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 11:02 AM   #10
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
It was Gerhard der, who else wud it be
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 07:02 PM   #11
Frank Riley

Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice
Okay I was the person that told Niko his link was changed and that is because I check everything out from time to time to see what is going on.
First I think Pierre is a good person, I think Pierre has some major problems in his life and is not checking his web site very much, so then this crazy man Gerhard does mean things like this, I had two years of Gerhards childish acts. The major problem with tennisrulz right now is the way this silly little German man acts. In fact I wish for Pierre's well being he would start to see that. I always open my arms to communications with Pierre and try to understand his problems, but Gerhard (and I do send my love Gerhard) really is not a fair person in any terms. It is sad we need to act like this, Gerhard is such a child and small man when he acts like this. And no I will not change that statement at all, Gerhards behavior is disturbing to everyone. I am open to any communications Gerhard Grundhammer wants at my email at pointed@earthlink.net
That is the last I will say about this here.

Gerhard if this was not you, I can not see who it would be other than you my friend, I am sorry if I am wrong, but Pierre has come right out and said he knew nothing of this, Pierre has corrected this problem at this time. Gerhard I think you are a bigger man than this so why act like this, it makes me so unhappy to see this behavior.

http://www.inside.superhost.pl/board/
www.Inside-Tennis.net
http://www.jelly-dokic.com/
http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/

Anna Kournikova, thank you for everything you have done. You don't know what you have done for me. Thank you for the great times.
Frank Riley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2004, 07:05 PM   #12
Frank Riley

Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice Frank Riley is just really nice
Okay I think the best thing is to move on, Pierre has been honest and done the right thing and I am sure Pierre has talked to Gerhard about the behavior. Lets get back to tennis and I have a Sports Illustrated Magazine to look at.

http://www.inside.superhost.pl/board/
www.Inside-Tennis.net
http://www.jelly-dokic.com/
http://www.dropshots-protennisphotos.com/

Anna Kournikova, thank you for everything you have done. You don't know what you have done for me. Thank you for the great times.
Frank Riley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote