Serena sits down with Jordan, Jeter, Sapp, & R. Jones Jr. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 6th, 2004, 06:42 PM   #1
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute
Serena sits down with Jordan, Jeter, Sapp, & R. Jones Jr.

On February 13th, at 9 pm on ESPN, there's going to be a
show called "All Exclusive with Ahmad Rashad"

Ahmad Rashad will host a roundtable discussion with Michael Jordan, Serena Williams, Derek Jeter, Roy Jones Jr. and Warren Sapp.

I saw the commercial for it on ESPN today and I thought I should post about it here.

Looking forawrd to seeing it.
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2004, 06:45 PM   #2
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
ooh that's next Friday! thanks so much for telling us! they'll all be making googily eyes at her!

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 06:59 PM   #3
country flag 7~LV3

7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light 7~LV3 is a glorious beacon of light
I guess that they would be interviewing her while shes in France ???

anyways.. oooh.. Lucky Friday da 13th...
7~LV3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 09:54 PM   #4
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
OMG i hate anyone who gets to see this
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 10:32 PM   #5
country flag Mr. Man

Mr. Man has disabled reputation
I saw the preview while I was watching The Davis Cup 1st round. ohhh damn, Serena looks hoooottt!

Venus & Serena: "You are my everything."

- Official Duke of the Royal Court -
Mr. Man is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 01:09 PM   #6
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute
mini-bump
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 01:15 PM   #7
G_Slammed

G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold G_Slammed is a splendid one to behold
BUMPING the bump

Question-

Why do you guys think that Rena is the only sportswoman in attendance at this discussion??
G_Slammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 01:43 PM   #8
country flag Ted of Teds Tennis

Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all
G_Slammed:

What other female athletes from other sports are hyped by ESPN and native speakers of English?

If this were really about sports, they would have gotten somebody other than Warren Crapp to represent football. I find it interesting that all of the others are arguably the top players in their respective sports, but Crapp has been playing badly for two years now -- yet he keeps getting hyped because he's got a big mouth.

I know I won't be watching this simply because of Crapp's presence.
Ted of Teds Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 01:53 PM   #9
Hulet

Hulet has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Slammed
BUMPING the bump

Question-

Why do you guys think that Rena is the only sportswoman in attendance at this discussion??
May be she is the only one who accepted. Other might have chosen to practice instead of showing their face for every available camera.

It's interesting to note that,except for Serena and Roy Jones, all the other panelists are either retired or are enjoying the offseason of their respective sports.
Hulet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 01:53 PM   #10
Ballbuster
Banned

Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point Ballbuster is an unknown quantity at this point
Its more about RACE. There are no white people and for good reason. Its about colored people at the top of their game in professional sports.

I'll be tuned in. Its About time something good is coming on.
Ballbuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 02:27 PM   #11
country flag Black Mamba.

Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted of Teds Tennis
G_Slammed:

What other female athletes from other sports are hyped by ESPN and native speakers of English?

If this were really about sports, they would have gotten somebody other than Warren Crapp to represent football. I find it interesting that all of the others are arguably the top players in their respective sports, but Crapp has been playing badly for two years now -- yet he keeps getting hyped because he's got a big mouth.

I know I won't be watching this simply because of Crapp's presence.
Your right, but I think they're just talking to nike and Team Jordan athletes. For example, Jordan, Sapp, Jeter, and Roy Jones jr. are all team Jordan athletes and Serena is with Nike now. I know I may be wrong , but this seems to be the logical pattern.
Black Mamba. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 03:54 PM   #12
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by eta psi
May be she is the only one who accepted. Other might have chosen to practice instead of showing their face for every available camera.

It's interesting to note that,except for Serena and Roy Jones, all the other panelists are either retired or are enjoying the offseason of their respective sports.
ESPN wants to interview a sportswoman and they don't accept? PLEASE!!!

Rena was chosen because regardless of what anyone says she is the most famous woman in sports right now. Do you really think they were going to get Lisa Leslie or anyone else besides the best?

She was chosen for a reason, so good for her. I think this is an interesting panel and Serena will represent women in sports very well. Their is no reason to hate on her because everyone else were not chosen.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 06:48 PM   #13
pisces

pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light pisces is a glorious beacon of light
Right on harloo, some people just like to hate.Plus you suppose to take care of your United States player"s.FIRST!.
pisces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote