the kumiko iijima cheering thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 20th, 2006, 03:13 PM   #1
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
the kumiko iijima cheering thread

with the fact that she has improved her ranking over 100 spots in the last year! kumiko currently sits just outside the top 300,she has played steadily on the itf circuit reaching the qf of beijing 50k,nanjing 25k,tokachi25k! she deserves her own thread! best of luck kumiko, loveto see you make some gs qualie events! she won her 1srtrd in the 25k ibaraki and is seeded [8] go kumiko!
martin white is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 06:01 PM   #2

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
kumiko beat junri in three sets to reach the sf in ibaraki! great win kumiko but in hate when my faves have to play each other well done kumiko
Old Sep 24th, 2006, 05:09 PM   #3

kumiko lost to shiho hisamatsu in straight sets still a great tournie for kumiko with some nice computer points aswell! great effort kumiko!
Old Oct 24th, 2006, 02:06 PM   #4

1strd 25k hamanako iijimad #4 morita 6364 nice win kumiko keep it going!
Old Jan 26th, 2007, 02:22 PM   #5
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the kumiko iijima cheering thread

Toray Quallies R1

iijima vs Osterloh

Good luck to Kumiko, just go out there and do your best

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2007, 12:23 PM   #6
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Osterloh def. Iijima 60 63

Old Jan 28th, 2007, 09:30 AM   #7
country flag -sugi-

Thanks Yoshi for taking this picture

Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 06:05 PM   #8
country flag -sugi-

Pattaya Quallies R1
4- YUAN, Meng CHN vs IIJIMA,Kumiko JPN

Ganbatte Kumiko A tough R1 though

Old Feb 3rd, 2007, 06:28 AM   #9
country flag -sugi-

4-Yuan(CHN) d. Iijima(JPN) 61 63

Old Mar 6th, 2007, 02:14 PM   #10

kumiko will play the 25k event in orange next week good luck in qualies kumiko good experience playing more outside of japan and asia!
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 06:53 AM   #11
country flag -sugi-

25k Perth
7/271-Kumiko Iijima d. Q/565-Shannon Golds - 3-6,7-6(2),6-1

Old Mar 15th, 2007, 06:50 AM   #12
country flag -sugi-

Kumiko lost 16 26 in Round two.

Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 07:19 AM   #13

kumiko lost in the 2r 46 36 blew a great shot to make the qf's.
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 03:36 PM   #14
country flag -sugi-

To Sacha Jones

Then that fucking Sooveryoufraza poster bad repped be for saying it was a poor loss

Old Apr 8th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #15
country flag -sugi-

R1 Ho Chi Minh
(7)Kumiko Iijima (JPN) v Yi-Fan Xu (CHN)