Daily Reviews - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 14th, 2004, 02:03 PM   #16
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradshaw#1
Thanks for the report But Allison...at least she smiled after she lost I suppose...how do you not give a shit though..
its sad, especially after being so excited seeing her in troy looking so fit and working so hard...now to see her out there just rolling her eyes, moping around the court...frustrating
shenay perry and granville both watched her match (donno if it was for her or taylor though)

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2004, 03:21 PM   #17
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
OMG I forgot ,

Alex:
After Melins match Shenay went out to practice, I couldnt gewt her autograph kuz I had my ball kid uniform on and its not allowed. I did say hi though
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 12:07 AM   #18
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
Lee-Waters boy...do you know where Sammy is at?
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 03:27 AM   #19
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
I saw Samantha Stosur walking down the hall today and I said hi
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 03:42 AM   #20
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

2-14-04
This morning I came in at 6-2,4-3 Tizipora. Well it was downhill from there . At like 5-3 Tizipi got a bad line call and after that she played horrable. Tizipi yelled "OUT!" on one of Jamilas serve, thats how mad she was. She smacked the ball everywhere and got mad way to much, and lost. I missed the Stryvcova-Spears match. I watched Bachmann vs. Alves next. It was a great match to watch. Alves was a lefty and that troubled Angelika bad. After that I went to est becausen it was all mens matches. I came back and saw Tatiana Panova vs. Jessica Kirkland. The 1st set was awesome and really nice played. Jessica lost it in the 2nd and lost 6-0. I saw bits of the Xie vs. Voskobeva match. Vskobeva is a really nice girl and tall! Diana vs. Angela was a joke on Dianas part. On one point Diana lost she yelled "Happy Valentines Day!" Diana lost serve twice and it cost her the first. The second set was amazing for Diana and she was on fire. In the break between 2nd and 3rd set Angela called the trainer. Next I saw the awesome Janet Lee vs. Sarah Taylor match. Janets serve wasnt as fast ads her first match, but her serve and volley made Sarah mad and Janet never lost serve but like 2-3 times. I then saw Gallovits get demolished but Bachmann , but Gallovists was hurt. I left during the Tu vs. BOndarenko match. In the first Tu was up 4-1 and lost it and Katerina stepped up and took the first 7-5. In the 2nd Katerina was out of it. I still dont know the result of that match. In the mens match Kristof Vleigen vs. Noam Okun , Kristof was being a real d**k. HE complained after EVERY gosh dang point. On one point Noam served a good serve and Kristof thought it was out and went and put and X over the spot and the chair umpire goes "It was farther over" it was so funny . I saw Laura Granville get tackled by Sarah Taylor in the hall. VEra was being a snob . Tatiana was so funny just the way she did stuff.
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 04:12 AM   #21
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Tu ended up losing 6-3 in the third, she was understandably pretty pissed off ..bondarenko has a nice backhand but really nothing that should have threatened tu in my opinion..anyway im glad bondarenko won

i got to see frazier/j lee vs. kremer/haynes in doubles qualifying...the first time ive seen amy in person and she seems really sweet...

diana really didn't have much to threaten haynes with, when ive seen haynes before she overhit a lot more, which she didnt really do today. diana did play an awesome second set though, she is really such a fighter she was able to stay in a lot of points and wahtever..she lost

stosur was watching stone's match

overall it was a really boring day nothing exciting, kinda boring but seeing tomorrows schedule made it better

lindsay is second up tomorrow so i cant wait for that

My Girls:

Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

Old Feb 15th, 2004, 04:21 AM   #22
country flag SpikeyAidanm
Team WTAworld

SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute SpikeyAidanm has a reputation beyond repute
Stosur and Stone =
SpikeyAidanm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 04:23 AM   #23
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

I did see Bryanne Stewart watch Stone but I couldnt find Sam
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 04:38 AM   #24
selesfan1

selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future
Lee-Waters boy or Point Blank if any of you all see Maria Fernanda Alves tell her and her sister the guy from Edmond, Oklahoma said hi. Please? Also tell her I have some pictures of them together and where is the best place to send them to? I would really, really really, appreciate this. Thanks
Old Feb 15th, 2004, 12:23 PM   #25
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Kristof Vliegen is always very emotional on court. Makes him entertaining to watch, the way he carries on and makes faces.
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 02:03 AM   #26
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

1-15-04
This morning my ball kid team got stuck with Court 1 through 4 o'clock. We had Tatiana Panova vs. Angelika Bachmann 1st. Angelika and Tatiana both played well the first set adn the tie-break was flip-flopped. Next we had the most exciting match Angela Haynes vs. Katerina Bondarenko ( ). Katerina was like woah in the first, like she was against Tu. In the 2nd Kat went away as she did against TU in the second, losing it. In the third it looked like Kats match at her Advantage 4-3. She choked and lost a very emmotional match against Angela. Our next match = mens. After that I went and alternated between Stosur vs. Jidkova, and Garbin vs. Pennetta. In Tathinas match I had just wished her good luck when she was warming up in the halls. She speaks poor English BTW. She didnt need the luck though , but Flavia did. Tathina flew to 5-0 and then lost a game but won it 6-1. THe second set was all Tathina , though she lost 2 games. I dont even wanna comment on the Stosur ( ). I saw a bit of Bea vs. Laura , but most of that time I played with Mrs.Donna's (WTA Superviser to Memphis) kid. I saw a bit of doubles with Amy/Janet vs. Barbora/Eva.
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 03:52 AM   #27
SMUstang

today was a good day

Lee-Waters really dominated her match against Morigami, it was so nice...she looks so fit.. morigami played her usual game and lindsay was returning really well and her backhand was definitely working today. lindsay got up 62 5-3 and started making a few errors, so it was really nice to see her get the break at 5-5 and close it out. her fitness, movement, return and backhand were definitely the highlights definitely a totally different player from the last time we saw her in troy

i watched the whole jidkova vs. stosur match...it was a pretty sad match, lots of errors..neither player seemed to deserve the win. but yea the match was pretty much an error fest ..hopefully the win, any win, will help alina though as she really needs it..oh and again stone was there cheering every second and stewart too

of all the tourneys ive gone to ive never bothered to go to the pro am but it was kinda cool..i never liked todd martin but he was really cool playing with the kids and taylor dent too natalie grandin is super nice and poor jennifer hopkins looked sorta stupid, she was smacking the ball at this 12 or 13 year old kid, her partner was a 3 foot tall 4 year old who was really pretty decent, but she was all "come on lets get the break here" lol everybody else was just having fun and shit but she seemed like it was really serious..oh well she was trying and she was really nice to the kid

carly gullickson and ashley harkleroad did the kids day thing and carly especially was really sweet and took time to talk to every kid she had on her teams and hit with

oh yea, bea beilik ..i really donjt know why she hasnt played much this year, but she seemed a bit out of shape and really just did not have much to her game but her serve, very inconsistent..laura just needed to play her game and eventually bea broke down

My Girls:

Old Feb 16th, 2004, 04:07 AM   #28
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
u and Jordan both sayed u saw sam watchin stones match WTF :retard: Stone isnt in Quallies what are you talking about
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 04:07 AM   #29
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

After the match Bea ran down to the WTA Office and threw her players badge on the desk and busted into tears
Old Feb 16th, 2004, 04:08 AM   #30
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by azza
u and Jordan both sayed u saw sam watchin stones match WTF :retard: Stone isnt in Quallies what are you talking about
She came in doubles qualies with Maria Fernanda V...something ... They lost last night to Strycova/Fislova