Daily Reviews - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2004, 09:59 PM   #1
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Daily Reviews

I am the old PointBlank BTW

Ok I am already excited and since now I can I will write every day about my day there , since I wont go to school all week .. even QUALIFYING I will write about

1/27/04
Ok so far the have remodeled Center court and Court 1 and have yet to set up bleachers. There are origanilly 6 courts on now what the changed to two for Center and Court 1. They have not remodeled the 4 courts on the left side for practice and food court. The remodel Stadium court soon but not yet. I think they do it after all ball kid practice ends, which is Sunday for teams 7-12. I am so excited. I will write next on Saturday after my last ball kid practice.
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2004, 04:22 AM   #2
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
2/6/04 (sorry I forgot)

Nothing new.
Old Feb 10th, 2004, 08:51 PM   #3
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

2/10/04

I get my ball kid uniform tom. and I work Friday,Sunday,and Tuesday. I think stadium court is done by now , I will check tom.!
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 12:07 AM   #4
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
Can wait to hear about it!
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 12:07 AM   #5
PatM04

PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future PatM04 has a brilliant future
OH, and let me know what you can about Sammy
PatM04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 12:21 AM   #6
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

2-11-04

I got the ball kid uniforms. Same as last year but this year the colros switched. Instead of blue shirt-gray shorts it is gray shirt-blue shorts. Practice courts and food court are done. Stadium court looks awesome , but the smell of the new court is EEK. I am going to school tommorow and Friday is my last day at school for a week.
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 12:17 AM   #7
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

2-13-04

Today when I got there I went and saw a little bit of Tiziporas match and Alexandra Muellers mtach. They seems soooo nice. I had to leave during the matches though. When I got back it was over. I went and saw the ending of Janet LEe and Audra COhens match. Audra was a funny girl. Janet hits HARD serves, but has some of the skinniest arms ever! After the match I went to change into the ball kid uniform. I was a ball kid for Filsova(spelled wrong I think) and Gallovist (also I think worng). My team came in at 3-1 , 2nd set to Filsova. Filsova chocked so bad, but ended up takeing the set 7-5. I love Gallovist now she is so funny. Those girls are potty mouths! The cursed, but not even in their language they did it in English! Gallovist loves the F**k Y*u phrase. . After that we couldnt be dismissed until EVERY match on night sesion was over , so we were stuck watching Melin. Melins opponent was getting mad and Melins coach was like speaking French the WHOLE time. After that I got my jacket on and went and got Alexandra Muellers auto. (since I had to leave in her match). Sarah Stone and Samantha Stosur passed by me and Sarah had a guitar on hert shoulder every time I saw her. Laura looked mean , she was so nice last year.
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 12:28 AM   #8
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

BTW Is Alexandra Mueller American? The schedule of play said USA next to her name ,but she was carrying around a red passport and when I said "Good Night" to her she said "You To" , but it didnt sound American in her voice
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 01:37 AM   #9
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 02:21 AM   #10
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
I did not pay much attention to anybody today coz the players sucked lol

Tiene is pretty bad, her movement is horrendous. She can smack the ball though when she's in position.

I did see the whole Bradshaw vs. Taylor match. Allison started off and pretty much didn't give a shit in the first set. She was just being her old self hitting out on every ball. In the second, she was down 3-0 I think, and made a run. She started moving a lot better, she was more content to make taylor rally, hit a few slices, came in more, moved in and took a few out of the air. Overall though she didn't seem to give a shit, and was very chipper after her match as if she didn't care that she lost She still looks pretty good though.

I saw the end of Tu's first set and it was pretty much neither player being very aggressive in the first set, being content to rally untill one of them forced something or made a UE. I didn't watch the second set though..

Finally I did se epart of Castellvi's match, and the Russian girl she played is a complete bitch. She was rude to the ball girl, questionning a lot of calls..I'll pay more attention to her tomorrow..I think everybody there wanted castellvi to win just coz of behavior alone.

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 03:27 AM   #11
CoryAnnAvants#1

CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute CoryAnnAvants#1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the report But Allison...at least she smiled after she lost I suppose...how do you not give a shit though..
CoryAnnAvants#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 04:10 AM   #12
country flag rated_next

rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute rated_next has a reputation beyond repute
thanks for the report ... it seems like a lot of the russian girls are pretty emotional
rated_next is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 05:01 AM   #13
country flag ghosts
Team WTAworld

ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute ghosts has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx

My #1 in tennis
>> Tsvetana Pironkova <<

ghosts is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 05:31 AM   #14
country flag sevyn

sevyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Water-Boy be sure to go up to Lindsay Lee-Waters and say hi. She would appreciate it and also say hi to her little girl, Sevyn
sevyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2004, 09:51 AM   #15
country flag Xian

Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute
Ive heard that Mueller parents are from Switzerland
Xian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote