Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 11:53 AM   #121
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
great, hopefully she can win both titles

Jedem Barbora!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:26 PM   #122
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Barbora is seeded 2 in Linz Qualies;
dont know what she is going to do but she plays Pin 1st round who she is also playing QF in 50K today
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 03:41 PM   #123
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Barbora def. Pin 5-7 6-2 7-5
Barbora def. Rousseau 6-0 1-6 6-4

Dont really like these scores but I am glad u are winning. Now take the doubles title and singles tomorrow!

I guess she is out of Linz
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 09:04 PM   #124
country flag Kutuzova

Barbora was replaced with Roesch for Linz
Old Oct 24th, 2004, 08:32 AM   #125
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutuzova
Barbora def. Pin 5-7 6-2 7-5
Barbora def. Rousseau 6-0 1-6 6-4

Dont really like these scores but I am glad u are winning. Now take the doubles title and singles tomorrow!

I guess she is out of Linz
well done Barbora and indeed now take the dubz and singles crown today!!

Old Oct 26th, 2004, 12:19 PM   #126
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora took the title by defeating Cohen-Aloro 6-1 6-2 in the final

Congratulations!!!
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 08:51 PM   #127
country flag Mathijs

Congrats Barbora on winning the title , i'm very very happy with this win and i am proud of you!!

Old Dec 13th, 2004, 03:53 PM   #128
country flag Mathijs

Barbora is committed to the Uncle Toby's Hardcourts in Gold Coast and the Moorilla International in Hobart in preparation for the AO.

good luck Barbora, hopefully you'll have a good start in 2005

Old Dec 20th, 2004, 03:50 AM   #129
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
i saw barbora play at the hopman cup start of this year, she is a very nice player, would be good to see her establish herself in the top 50 next year! good luck!

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 12:02 AM   #130
country flag Yavaija

Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice
Hello all of Barbora Strycova people who like her too.
Is maybe it possible to put picture of Barbora in a message?
Yavaija is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 08:16 PM   #131
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavaija
Hello all of Barbora Strycova people who like her too.
Is maybe it possible to put picture of Barbora in a message?
yes, you have to click of the 9th above (the yellow with a mountain) icon and copy the link of the picture you what to share with us
welcome to the board barbora fan
i hope barbora will show good things, even better than last year at oz open goooooooo!!
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 04:08 AM   #132
country flag Yavaija

Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice Yavaija is just really nice
Very BAD for Barbora in Australian Open
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 04:10 AM   #133
country flag Yavaija

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
yes, you have to click of the 9th above (the yellow with a mountain) icon and copy the link of the picture you what to share with us
welcome to the board barbora fan
i hope barbora will show good things, even better than last year at oz open goooooooo!!
Thank you very much! I will post some photographs of Barbora now.
Old Jan 23rd, 2005, 04:12 AM   #134
country flag Yavaija

[IMG]http://www.dama.cz/sport/strycova_barbora.jpg[IMG]

Look good in this photograph
Old Feb 2nd, 2005, 06:24 PM   #135
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
indeed, it was at oz open junior, i think in my opinion, we'll see her with the Oz Open pro trophy soon
She plays Ortisei (challenger 75 000 dollars) this week , is first seed and won her first match against Tamela in 3 sets Go Barbora, win this tournament to boost your confidence!!
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote