Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2004, 12:29 PM   #106
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
She will now play Safina for a spot in the Semi Finals
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2004, 10:49 AM   #107
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora defeated Dinara Safina 6-4 6-1 , and is now into the SF

Go Barbora!!!
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2004, 04:24 PM   #108
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
great result, keep it up Barbora!! Win this title now Barbora!

This match was really difficult for me, i didn't know who to root for...,so i thought it doesn't really matter for me who wins, i'm dignified with anyone who wins this match

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 11:20 PM   #109
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Does anyone have any Barbora matches on tape that they would like to sell?
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 12:50 AM   #110
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
I don't have tape but I know on www.cztenis.cz they have some smalls videos! I will find it and put it here!
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 08:42 PM   #111
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Thanx that would be awsome!
Old Oct 8th, 2004, 07:34 PM   #112
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Sa promised: http://www.cztenis.cz/index.php?id1=2&id2=61

It's 2 smalls videos of Fed Cup 2002!

-match point
-somes points where we only see Barbora

Hope you will be happy!
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 11:37 AM   #113
country flag Kutuzova

Thanx for the awsome clips
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 04:12 PM   #114
country flag Kutuzova

Barbora is scheduled for Saint Raphael 50,000$, she is expected to be the top seed and it does not look like, by the entry list that anyone should threaten her for the title.

Good Luck Barbora, play well and take this!
Old Oct 17th, 2004, 07:26 PM   #115
country flag Wiggly

She could face Camille Pin (the winner of 2003) in quarter

Good luck Barbora and I hope a good tournament!
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 01:00 AM   #116
country flag Kutuzova

Barbora def. Callena 4-6 6-3 6-3 1st rd. Saint Raphael 50,000$
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:58 AM   #117
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
great Barbora!!! , pls win this tourny as the top seed......

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 11:23 PM   #118
country flag Kutuzova

2nd rd. def. Birnerova 6-2 7-6

now she plays Pin

Keep it up Barbora!!!!
Old Oct 21st, 2004, 08:50 AM   #119
country flag Mathijs

well done Barbora keep it up!!!

Old Oct 21st, 2004, 09:34 PM   #120
country flag Kutuzova

Barbora and Galina are in the finals of the doubles!

beat laine/svensson in SF 6-1 6-4