Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 7th, 2004, 03:02 PM   #91
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora won a double title last week in a 75 000$ challenger in Czech Republic She reaches the top 200 in double for the first time this week!
And today she plays in Birmingham (Tier3) on grass against Shenay Perry!!! Good luck Barbora!!!!
Kerber~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2004, 10:44 AM   #92
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora's in a bit of a singles slump. she and David rikl are in r3 of the mixed doubles today. They beat Arnold/ Widjaja 7-6, 7-5
Good luck
Old Jul 1st, 2004, 10:05 AM   #93
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora in to quarters of the mixed
Old Jul 31st, 2004, 04:51 PM   #94
country flag Peer101

Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice Peer101 is just really nice
http://www.kids-tennis.com/movie/kt3_mov/mov05.html

Barbora Movie

Junior Wimbloden age 15

SHAHAR PEER

Maria Fernanda Alvarez Terran [bolivia]
Iri Tulyaganova is Back!
Peer101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2004, 10:48 PM   #95
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora is playing Magui Serna in the 1st round of Sopot

I'm going to be at the tournment all week, so I'll go to her matches and try to post a report and some pics here. I also managed to get a press pass, so I'll see if I can get an interview with her. But no promises
Epigone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2004, 08:50 AM   #96
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute Epigone has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora withdrew from Sopot due to illness
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 08:08 AM   #97
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
I spotted Barbora at the Olympic Opening Ceremony , she looked gr8!!!!!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 11:59 AM   #98
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
GO BARBORA take out Justine. Show the world the talent u have!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 01:22 PM   #99
country flag Sammm

Poor Barbora, she plays the top seeds in both Olympic events.
She challenged Justine in Indian Wells, so Justine may be in for a tough battle.
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 06:23 PM   #100
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Go Barbora!
Old Aug 14th, 2004, 07:25 PM   #101
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in the Olympics Barbora!!!!

Old Aug 17th, 2004, 08:21 PM   #102
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Barbora lost 6-3 6-4 to Henin-Hardenne in singles and 6-2 3-6 6-1 to Kuznetsova/Likhovtseva in doubles
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 05:41 PM   #103
country flag Epigone
I love Jelica!

Barbora is playing in Guangzhou this week. She will play doubles with Dinara Safina.

Barbora won her 1st round singles match 6-2 6-1, and won her 1st round doubles match 6-3 6-4
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 05:48 PM   #104
country flag Mathijs

well done Barbora, great match you've played today, hope you do really well in the rest of the tournament and the rest of the year!!!
also great that you have wone your first round doubles match, keep up the good form!!

Old Sep 28th, 2004, 06:33 PM   #105
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Keep it up Barbora, nice job!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote