Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 61 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #901
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

Barbie was upset by Edina in three, 57 64 36.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2012, 03:02 AM   #902
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Toronto qualies:

(4)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) v BYE
Michelle Larcher De Brito (POR) v Kristina Mladenovic (FRA)
Kai-Chen Chang (TPE) v Jill Craybas (USA)
(wc)Sonja Molnar (CAN) v (15)Mirjana Lucic (CRO)
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #903
Tennis Fool

Fell to Michelle, 1 & 2, in just over an hour.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 11:15 AM   #904
Tennis Fool

Texas Open draw:

(3)Roberta Vinci (ITA) v Su-Wei Hsieh (TPE)
Polona Hercog (SLO) v Kiki Bertens (NED)
Marina Erakovic (NZL) v Anne Keothavong (GBR)
Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) v (7)Chanelle Scheepers (RSA)
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #905
Tennis Fool

Barbie failed to show up in this match, falling to Chanelle, 0 & 2 H2h now 2-1.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 21st, 2012, 04:10 AM   #906
country flag Phesto

Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice

From Cincinnati.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bzs.JPG (97.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg bzs2.JPG (96.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg bzs3.JPG (91.9 KB, 8 views)
Phesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #907
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

I met Barbie at US open qualifying today and she was super nice! She talked to me for around ten minute and took a photo with me! She told me that she really wants to play fed cup doubles with Iveta but hasn't heard anything yet. She also said that she and Iveta are still trying to bring Nicole Vaidisova back to tennis!
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #908
Tennis Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
I met Barbie at US open qualifying today and she was super nice! She talked to me for around ten minute and took a photo with me! She told me that she really wants to play fed cup doubles with Iveta but hasn't heard anything yet. She also said that she and Iveta are still trying to bring Nicole Vaidisova back to tennis!
That's great! Was she on the grounds to practice?
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #909
Tennis Fool

Barb's USO section:

[1] Azarenka
Panova
Zahlavova Strycova
Flipkens
Hsieh
Rybarikova
Zheng

Barbora did not get an easy qualifier in Flipper. Their h2h is tied 1-all, with Kirsten winning the last match.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #910
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
That's great! Was she on the grounds to practice?
YeAh she was hitting wIth Halep
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #911
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Pools View Post
That's really cool! I think a lot of people are quite taken aback by how engaging and friendly she is off-court because of her on-court behaviour.

Iveta tweeted she was trying to lure Nicole back last year so they're clearly being resilient on making her return to the courts!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #912
Tennis Fool

Barbs lost 36 64 36 to Flipper.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Sep 4th, 2012, 09:30 PM   #913
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

21HQ from Wimbledon http://hqworld.net/2012/09/barbora-s...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 06:11 AM   #914
Tennis Fool

Barbie at the Bell Challenge:

(3)Mona Barthel (GER) v Heather Watson (GBR)
Michelle Larcher De Brito (POR) v Petra Rampre (SLO)
Alexa Glatch (USA) v Tatjana Malek (GER)
Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN) v (6)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE)
Putintseva #1 player

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:15 PM   #915
Tennis Fool

Defeated Pelletier, 76(2) 61.
Putintseva #1 player