Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:16 PM   #781
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

Finally first WTA singles title for her.

came to Quebec in questionable form, but won the title!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:19 PM   #782
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Barbie! So good to finally see her win a singles title.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 01:56 AM   #783
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on your 1st WTA Singles Title
Old Sep 19th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #784
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

When Bara was planning her summer schedule, she remembered that Valerie Tetreault (who beat her twice in first round in Quebec) had retired. So she decided to go. For this year her plan was at least one round. In the final she was discussing with the empire after a controversial linesman call . „It was not useful. I only lost my service.“ She usually let her emotion to drive her. But not for this time . „I was nervous in last game. I would lie to say no“ Last year she lost her final in Prague . She cried because Tv cameras caught her swearing. „ It was crazy. I shouldn ´t talk at all. I´m glad that people will see me normal way.“ Her Huabend Jakub was not in Quebec. He hasn´t seen any of her matches. „When he hasn´t seen any of my early rounds we decided he will not watch the final“

http://sport.idnes.cz/kanadska-nocni...10457_tenis_ma
http://www.tenisportal.cz/zpravy/zah...vy-tyden-8787/

"After the first set I changed my strategy. I could see she was very tired after the first set so I started putting more balls in the court and making her run," Zahlavova Strycova said. "In the first set she was playing very good, but I could see she started to make more mistakes. It felt like she was breaking down."Once it got to the third set I was just in the zone. It felt like everything I hit was going in. I saw the ball so big. I just knew I was going to win the match."I can't believe it's happening,". "This week was just like a fairytale. I was very tired coming here. I played so many tournaments in the summer and didn't play well, so this just gives me so much confidence."And of course I'm coming back next year. I have to defend my title!"

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/201109...256076_2455334

old times
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showp...ostcount=28151

Last edited by paulmara : Apr 15th, 2012 at 05:54 PM.
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 10:31 PM   #785
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2011.Quebec.WS.SF.Krajicek.vs.BZS
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2011, 08:56 PM   #786
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Barbora is POTW on the CW
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaPalyuchenkovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 01:15 PM   #787
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2011.Tokyo.W.S.R2.BZS.vs.Jankovic.RUS.XviD
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #788
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Beijing QR1
d. Parra Santonja 62 64

Barb

Kudryavtseva in QR2.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:33 PM   #789
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Tricky one for Q2 but she's in decent form so hopeful
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 07:52 AM   #790
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Court 1 (from 14.00hrs)
1. Elena Vesnina vs. Flavia Pennetta
2. Anastasia Rodionova vs. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova
3. Sorana Cirstea vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
4. Jugic-Salkic/Klemenschits vs. Klepac/Tatishvili

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 08:30 AM   #791
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 10:12 PM   #792
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Great photos

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2011, 05:03 PM   #793
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

tough matchup for Barbora in Linz agst Vika
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 05:36 PM   #794
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Hot!
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 06:26 PM   #795
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

http://twitter.com/BaraStrycova

Barbora's on Twitter.

Barbora Strycova
lets do it @IvetaBenesova and than paaaartyyy...

Barbora Strycova
We did it!Our 4th one this year...happier than ever.do you know why?I love playing with my partner @ivetabenesova we are rockers...yeeeeee

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: