Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 15th, 2011, 05:55 AM   #766
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

Barbora is POTW on the CW for her Bastad semifinal
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 31st, 2011, 03:55 PM   #767
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has disabled reputation

[1] Zvonareva - bye
Q - Q
Dushevina - Rezai
[16] Hercog - Q

[12] Lisicki - Q
Date Krumm - Dulko
Cirstea - Vandeweghe
[7]Cibulkova - Bye

[4] Peng - bye
Govortsova - Rodionova
King - Q
[15] Errani - Mirza

[10] Pennetta - Brianti
Arvidsson - Q
Morita - Dokic
[5] Ivanovic - bye

[7] Hantuchova - bye
Scheepers - Zahlavova Strycova
Lucic - Zheng
[9] Vinci - Jovanovski

[13] Gajdosova - Kudryatseva
Q - Mc Hale
Oudin - Baltacha
[3] Radwanska - bye

[7] Goerges - bye
Zhang - Stephens
Paszek - Halep
[11] Kirilenko - Marino

[14] Vesnina - Q
Hradecka - Razzano
Makarova - Glatch
[2] Petkovic - bye

Should be winnable right?

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / wozniak / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2011, 07:21 AM   #768
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

From her match today with Dani

Long point she loses and tosses her racket. This was file #6666 on my card
saul1333 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:53 AM   #769
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like Barbora put on quite a show in QR1 in Cincinnati.

DailyForehand
Jurgen Melzer and Olivier Rochus are here supporting Barbora Zahlavova Strycova, laughing at her craziness.

DailyForehand
Every time BZS yells at herself or the ump, Olivier Rochus totally loses it. Jurgen Melzer brought him to a good show.

DailyForehand
Jurgen Melzer is bizarrely invested in this, slowly fistpumping and mouthing "come on, come on" to BZS during the changeover.

DailyForehand
Finally, our suspected missing piece in the Jurgen Melzer-BZS chain, Iveta Benesova, arrives. She sat down nowhere near Jurgen.

Ben Rothenberg
Anastasia Rodionova def. Barbora Zahlavova Strycova 7-5 in the third. BZS is not quite taking the loss well...

And from GM
Only saw from 5-4 in the third on. Second point there Babs started yelling at the chair umpire for not overuling a ball she hit that was most definitely out At the end of the match she threw her racquet into the ground by the chair. She buried her head in her hands, and a poor, but dumb, boy came over to give her a towel. She didn't look up for about a minute and a half and he still stood there. Finally she looked up and barked, "Just drop the fucking towel already!" or something like that.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 12:30 PM   #770
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

Barbora
why cant she win matches any longer?
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:53 PM   #771
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

USO dblz R1. What a pair of characters

Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:15 PM   #772
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Oh yes - never a dull moment!
Material World is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:55 PM   #773
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Sep 4th, 2011, 09:11 PM   #774

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Barbeta have come through a tight match with Mirza and Ves 7-6 7-6
Old Sep 5th, 2011, 08:32 AM   #775
Michael.
days are gone

Michael. has disabled reputation

SHUAI ZHANG («) STEFANIE VÖGELE
peng / niculescu / pliskova / hantuchova / li
vesnina / wozniak / hsieh / pliskova / cirstea
Michael. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2011, 06:35 PM   #776
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

US.Open.2011.WD.R3.Vesnina.Mirza.vs.BZS.Benesova.I nt.h.264.Parts
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 09:22 PM   #777
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Nice comeback agst Lucic today in Quebec ! Go on, Barbora
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #778
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Woop!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Sep 17th, 2011, 11:55 AM   #779
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

WTA.2011.Quebec.WS.R2.BZS.vs.Lucic.Parts
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PQTDNC8F
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5653QZIF
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 08:13 PM   #780

So pleased for Barbora - really toughed it out tonight. Very well done