Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2011, 02:26 PM   #751
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

Barbora moves to R2 Wimbledon with 76 64 win over Aleks Wozniak
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2011, 06:58 PM   #752
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Next vs Schiavone - and anything is possible with Franny on grass. GL Barbie
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2011, 03:35 PM   #753
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Barbora was erring unforcefully against Fran, wasting leads and bp's like a nervous teenager ...
Old Jul 6th, 2011, 11:00 PM   #754
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Bastad R2
(7) Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) d. Anastasiya Yakimova (BLR) 75 46 63

I still don't think she's in particularly good form but it's good she's winning these tight matches.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 07:30 AM   #755
Michael.
dreams that glitter

Michael. has disabled reputation

Get it.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:02 AM   #756
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Bara beat Pennetta for her fourth top-25 win of the year. Well done!

SF vs. Hercog

Don't mess this up!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 01:48 PM   #757
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.Baastad.QF4.Zahlavova.Strycova.vs.Pennett a.560P.x264.English.mkv

Jankovic
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 04:01 PM   #758
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Reporter: 'You were a little bit angry in the middle.'
Barbora: 'Yes, I am an emotional player so I get angry sometimes but I try to keep it cool as much as I can.'

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 07:27 PM   #759

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

2-6, 6-4 and into the decider. Come on Barbora.....
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #760

Noooooooo loses serve for 2-4
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:10 PM   #761

5-5, Polona to serve. Barbora saved a MP - Fighting Hard. Come ONNNNNN
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:23 PM   #762

Damn - lost 7-5 in the third.
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 09:14 PM   #763
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Bara

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 11:58 PM   #764
country flag Yellow Moon

bummer .. i thought this main draw had her name all over it ! Kidnapped to Denmark ...
Old Jul 12th, 2011, 11:47 AM   #765
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Lost in straight sets to CSN. I guess she had a date with BFF Iveta at the spa today.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: