Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2011, 05:17 PM   #736
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

Barbora in Barcelona: from nouf's ("Stefko's") photo-stream in GM forum:

Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 22nd, 2011, 03:51 PM   #737
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Tough draw in R1 at RG vs Na Li. GL Barbie....
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 10:34 AM   #738
country flag Nicolas

Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute Nicolas has a reputation beyond repute

Barbie looking good with the long hair
Nicolas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #739
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

She lost to Li.
Gah, when was last time Barbie won a match?

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 08:40 PM   #740
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Charleston. Doubles has been going quite well so I guess this disguises the fact she hasn't won a singles match for so many weeks.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 08:43 PM   #741
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Shocker in doubles now. Hradecka seems a bit of a bogey player for Barbie.
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:53 PM   #742
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

At least she won in mixed.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jun 8th, 2011, 06:50 AM   #743
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Barbie won!
so what if her victory came at Wozzy Invitational
she beat Sofia Arvidsson 6-2 6-1
very convincing score

Mona Barthel is next

Old Jun 9th, 2011, 02:08 AM   #744
country flag cosmoose

sorry I jinxed you Barbie

she lost to Barthel 7-6(2) 6-4

Old Jun 14th, 2011, 09:04 PM   #745
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

Pics from Rosmalen 2011
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=626
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 09:05 PM   #746
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

From US Open 2007
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=206
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 09:06 PM   #747
country flag isabellea

From Fed Cup 2011
http://www.mytennisphotos.be/galerie....php?album=465
Old Jun 16th, 2011, 02:35 PM   #748
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.Copenhagen.WS.R1.BZS.vs.Arvidsson
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:43 PM   #749
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Rosmalen doubles final;
Zakopalova/Zahlavova Strycova d. Pennetta/Cibulkova 16 64 10-7

Surprising. Doubles title No.14 and her fourth in 2011.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Jun 19th, 2011, 01:56 PM   #750
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

WTA.2011.Copenhagen.WS.R2.BZS.vs.Barthel.Parts
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4RWNZ4CW
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5RP3LTE
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote