Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2011, 06:07 PM   #721
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

Barbora looks so relieved!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2011, 06:08 PM   #722
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

Hard to understand how she can play so bad in singles but so good in doubles match

well at she an Iveta won, surprised to see how calm they were when serving for the match
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #723
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Barbora

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #724
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

so happy for them! it was amazing how she managed the situation after losing her singles match she showed she was used to such a situation on the circuit and used this experience.. well done by all the girls!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #725
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 18th, 2011, 11:35 PM   #726
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Barbora's reaction is obvious: being from Pilsen, she's a beer drinker. Bubbly and other bottled stuff is for rinsing ...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #727
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

one more from fed cup

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 12:20 AM   #728
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

... and a few drinks at La Bruxellaise and € 828 later ...

more smirk!
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 09:26 AM   #729
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

BFFs.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 20th, 2011, 11:27 AM   #730
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/audio/...st-russia.aspx

Interview with Iveta and Barbora.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 10:39 PM   #731
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Barcelona R1
Pous-Tio d. Zahlavova Strycova 63 63

Beaten by someone with a history of doping.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 01:21 PM   #732
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all

Madrid First Round

Barbora vs Iveta
winnermax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 10:07 AM   #733
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Doubles SF
(1) Benesova/Zahlavova Strycova (CZE/CZE) d. Chang/Craybas (TPE/USA) 63 63
(3) Grandin/Uhlirova (RSA/CZE) d. Amanmuradova/Hsieh (UZB/TPE) 64 64

Good luck in the final!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 04:02 PM   #734
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Doubles title No.13 for Barbie in Barcelona They defeated Grandin/Uhlirova 57 64 119, coming back from 5-0 down in the super tiebreak.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 04:57 PM   #735
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Hopefully they can make a serious move during the clay season.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote