Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2011, 08:20 AM   #691
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread

Lost 62 63 in doubles to Mirza/Vesnina.

Barb and Petzschner at the player-party.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:28 AM   #692
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Barbie won her first round match in Miami 64 62 over Stephens
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #693
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win, Barbora!

I was watching the Linz doubles final earlier on in the week and there was a bit of an incident when Voracova accidentally hit Barbora in the back of the head. It was in the second or third game on the match and Barbora went down quite heavily so I think they did really well to win considering that incident.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Mar 24th, 2011, 02:11 PM   #694
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Nice Sloane is good player, perhaps she will be in top100 soon. She's really strong, but she prefer like deffensive. Hopefully Barbie will win next match
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:05 PM   #695
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Barbora faces Radwanska today - good luck!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 04:38 PM   #696
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Barbora faces Radwanska today - good luck!
bagel and breadsticked to death.
I'm really disappointed with the score.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 04:50 PM   #697
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

ouch, that hurts ! Aga just knows what play to bring when playing her southern neighbours...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 05:16 PM   #698
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
ouch, that hurts ! Aga just knows what play to bring when playing her southern neighbours...
Except for Safarova.

Better luck in doubles.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 08:15 AM   #699
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

62 75 win in doubles.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Mar 30th, 2011, 12:09 PM   #700
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Looks like Barbora will be seeded in Charleston!

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 08:41 AM   #701
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

(1)Caroline Wozniacki (DEN) v BYE
Magdalena Rybarikova (SVK) v Qualifier
Zuzana Ondraskova (CZE) v Anastasia Rodionova (AUS)
Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) v (15)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE)

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 09:32 AM   #702
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Fair chance of reaching R3 anyway. GL Barbie
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:47 AM   #703
Michael.
dreams that glitter

Michael. has disabled reputation

Good luck Barbie!
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 11:35 AM   #704
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Material World View Post
Fair chance of reaching R3 anyway. GL Barbie
I think Wozniacki's brand of tennis will just drive Barbora crazy.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM   #705
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Iveta/Barbora.

Perhaps it's for the best they're on different continents this week.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote: