Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 17th, 2005, 02:50 PM   #226
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora will play the Banka Koper Open in Portoroz, Slovenia this upcoming week it's a tier IV tournament, in which i hope Barbora will find her way to the top 100 again, must be possible for Barbora to end the year in the top 100, don't you think?.

Barbora will play a Q in the first round, Q are always tough to play, so i wonder who will the opponent of Barbora..., in round 2, Katarina Srebotnik the no.6 seed, or Henrieta Nagyova will be awaiting..

Good Luck in this tournament Barbora!! you can do it girl

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2005, 03:10 AM   #227
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
She definatly deserves to be in the top 100 and she is not that far away. She is very capable of doing well in these smaller tournaments. I hope this is just the second year blues and that she will bounce back next year.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2005, 03:15 AM   #228
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora withdrew.

It's a shame because she really won't get many more oportunities to play in the Main Draws of events like Portoroz with her Guangzhou points coming off soon.

Having said that, I hope she isn't injured, and I hope it isn't serious.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 01:55 AM   #229

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
She isn't in the Guangzhou draw either.

I really hope she isn't injured.

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 11:34 AM   #230
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully she is in heavy training and really trying to work on her game and fitness
Old Sep 26th, 2005, 07:08 PM   #231
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Oh gosh, i really don't hope too that Barbora is injured, if so Get well soon, sweetie

Yeah MMF we can only hope she's back in heavy training and really trying to work on her fitness and game, wonder when we'll hear that Barbora will play again....

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 10:56 PM   #232
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Is she commited to any tournaments ?
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 07:48 AM   #233
country flag Mathijs

I haven't really checked, so i dunno really, but i will check that out soon

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 12:12 PM   #234
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Maybe she will play some challengers. I suppose we will just wait and see if her name pops up in a draw somewhere.
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 01:08 PM   #235

Haven't seen her name on any upcomming events.

I really hope she's working on her fitness. She could easily be top 20 if this improved.

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 01:37 PM   #236
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie's_Boy
Haven't seen her name on any upcomming events.

I really hope she's working on her fitness. She could easily be top 20 if this improved.
neither have i, but i'll keep my eyes open, Ur absolutely right!, Barbora could be absolutely a top 20 player if she would improve her fitness and stuff

Hope all is well with her...

Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 02:12 AM   #237
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Wooo Hoooo Barbora is in a tournament here is the draw

Tashkent Maindraw

(1)Ekaterina Bychkova v Shikha Uberoi
Aranxta Parra Santonja v Q

Tatiana Panova v (wc)Evgenia Rodina
(6)Emilie Loit v Melinda Czink

(4)Emma Laine v Anastasia Yakimova
Viktoria Kutuzova v Katerina Bondarenko

Barbora Strycova v Q
(5)Michaella Krajicek v Hana Sromova

(7)Maria Elena Camerin v Edina Gallovits
Emmanuele Gagliardi v Yuliana Fedak

Olga Savchuk v Q
(3)Antonella Serra Zanetti v Mariya Koryttseva

(8)Mara Santangelo v Tzipora Obziler
Elena Vesnina v Q

Galina Voskoboeva v Maria Emilia Salerni
(2)Alyona Bondarenko v (wc)Akgul Amanmuradova

Tough draw early in against Misa but if she can win some matches and gain some confidence she has a real chance here to go far in the tournament.Good luck Barbora
Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 10:41 AM   #238

It's great to see Barbora back.

She does have a tough section though - Misa, Vika and Katya B, all good youngsters.

Old Oct 2nd, 2005, 11:34 AM   #239
country flag Mathijs

Great to see Barbora back...

Hope she will do some damage in the draw and really goes far here, though she has indeed a not easy section, she should make progress towards the top 100 once again..

Jdem Barbora, go for it girl!!!

Old Oct 3rd, 2005, 12:28 PM   #240
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Unfortunatly our happiness was short lived she lost 61 26 26. I think this score line proves that her fitness is not up to scratch as she cant keep up a good level. I dont know what to think, she was winning these matches last year.