Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2005, 08:50 PM   #211
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora is 101 in the rankings this week..., hope she can crack the top 100 again soon
And she's committed to play the 50k challenger of Martina Franca in Italy, begins on August 1th (the period that i'll be on holiday)

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 10th, 2005, 11:22 AM   #212
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora lost to a wild card first round which is really dissapointing. Her season seems to be going from bad to worse
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2005, 02:43 PM   #213
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
hey

Sorry i didn't post for the last 3 weeks, i was on vacation, so inactive on here, have lost my sight a lil on Barbora hows she doing?

Old Aug 16th, 2005, 01:16 PM   #214
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I have not heard much about her lately if she is playing challengers or not since her first round loss. She could play forest Hills as a warm up to the US Open but maybe she will decide just to work hard and come into the US Open fitter and ready to go.
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 09:20 PM   #215
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan
I have not heard much about her lately if she is playing challengers or not since her first round loss. She could play forest Hills as a warm up to the US Open but maybe she will decide just to work hard and come into the US Open fitter and ready to go.
Well Barbora will compete on the USO next week, she'll play in the first round against Marion Bartoli, and if she wins she'll play in the 2nd round against the winner of Perry against Molik the no.14 seed.

C'mon Barbora, let's get back to the top 100 again!!!!

Old Aug 25th, 2005, 01:17 AM   #216
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

This is a pretty tough oppening round but at her best she could win this and challenge the matchless Molik lets hope she has been working hard and comes to play. Good luck Barbora
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 08:50 AM   #217
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Barbora lost to Bartoli first round 3/6 0/6 so another dissapointing performance from her
Old Aug 30th, 2005, 09:48 PM   #218
country flag Mathijs

terrible loss , but i hope Barbora can pick it up again soon

Old Sep 1st, 2005, 02:48 PM   #219
country flag Mathijs

The USO isn't over for Barbora just yet, she'll play her first round doubles match with Kveta Peschke tonite..

I am sure she can do better then in singles, Goooo Barbora

Old Sep 1st, 2005, 10:47 PM   #220
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Good luck in the doubles
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 05:18 AM   #221
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Oh Barbora, such a terrible year.

She really needs to get into better shape, and develop an all-round game. She has great volleys, but she never uses them.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 05:32 AM   #222
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie's_Boy
Oh Barbora, such a terrible year.

She really needs to get into better shape, and develop an all-round game. She has great volleys, but she never uses them.
Tell me about it she needs a good coach and fitness trainer.
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 05:36 AM   #223
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora's upcomming tournaments :-

III Portoroz, Slovenia.
III Guanzghou, China.

She's in the Main Draw for both.

Hopefully we'll see some good results, considering she made the Semi Finals in Guangzhou last year. The bad news is that those points will be coming off.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #224
country flag Mathijs

Well let's hope Barbora has some great results at both tourneys, hope she can return back to the top 100 before the season ends, C'mon Barbora you can do it, show them all you got!!!

Old Sep 13th, 2005, 10:43 AM   #225
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Good luck in these up an coming tournments Barbora. She really ahould do well in these tournaments if she is playing well. I hope the real Barbora turns up.