Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 01:58 AM   #196
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora lost to Dinara Safina 26 26 but at least she won a match at Wimbledon. Lets hope she can pick it up for the rest of her year.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2005, 07:29 AM   #197
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Pity for Barbora, she has fallen awfull alot in the rankings (round 120 i suppose) hope Barbie can get it back on track soon again , really hope that

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 03:51 AM   #198
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
She has picked up in the rankings again after making the second round at Wimbledon to be just outside the top 100 so lest hope she can pick it up and have a good finish to the season. She really needs to use her all court game much more and get a lot fitter and get her on court attitude sorted.
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 09:22 PM   #199
country flag Michael135

Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice Michael135 is just really nice
Barbora at Wimbledon

Some photos of Barbora from her second round match against Dinara Safina, at Wimbledon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG0197b.jpg (97.4 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG0200b.jpg (98.1 KB, 27 views)
Michael135 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2005, 12:00 AM   #200
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Thanks for the pictures
Old Jul 9th, 2005, 12:05 AM   #201
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Awsome pics, Ugfff...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16th, 2005, 04:16 PM   #202
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
bummmpp

Try to keep this thread alive guys, i also will help ya, i saw that Barbora was in entry list of Vittel last week, but i haven't seen her not in the MD there, could someone tell me why she pulled out, or why she didn't play?

Thanx for your pics Michael!!!

Old Jul 17th, 2005, 01:11 AM   #203
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I have no idea lets hope she is not injured. Maybe she is finally deciding to work on her fitness.

Last edited by Andy. : Jul 17th, 2005 at 11:25 AM.
Old Jul 17th, 2005, 07:47 AM   #204
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew18
I have no idea lets hope she is not injured. Maybe she is finally deciding to work ojn her fitness.
hope so, i wanna see her back inside the top 100 soon...

Old Jul 17th, 2005, 11:23 AM   #205
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

She really deserves to be there she has so much potential. She is never going to be a power player she could use and develop an all court game to huge affect as it would be a difference and she could definatly make top 20 if fully fit.
Old Jul 17th, 2005, 08:17 PM   #206
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew18
She really deserves to be there she has so much potential. She is never going to be a power player she could use and develop an all court game to huge affect as it would be a difference and she could definatly make top 20 if fully fit.
indeed, i really hope she works on her fittness, and comes back stronger then ever, she deserves to be in the top 20!

Old Jul 21st, 2005, 04:20 AM   #207
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Barbora is a direct entrent into the US open so that is good news.
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 08:11 AM   #208
country flag Mathijs

Yeah hope she does well there, wanna see her back into the top 100 soon, i think she can, if she has practiced really really hard, then she could be dangerous on the USO.

Does she play any tourneys before?, i think she has to qualify becuz she's outside the top 100 or does she just play challengers?, haven't seen anything yet...

Old Jul 21st, 2005, 09:46 AM   #209
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I think playing Challengers would be a great idea it would get her confidence back and get her match fit
Old Jul 21st, 2005, 03:43 PM   #210
country flag Mathijs

Yes and it would do good to her ranking as well