Barbora Strycova Cheering Thread - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2005, 11:52 PM   #151
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
2 consecutive first round losses. I hope its just the second year blues. I have noticed people saying that she has a good defencive/attacking game and all she needs to do is improve her attitude and her fitness. I hope she can do that in the future because she has top 20 potential.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2005, 02:59 PM   #152
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
hopefully Barbora's year will be going better when the clay season starts again....
She has indeed a good defensive/attacking game, hope it brings her back to the top 50 again!!

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2005, 11:47 PM   #153
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
she has got a lot of potential i just hope she doesnt throw it away. Hard work is all thats needed and she could be a great player
Old Apr 13th, 2005, 10:43 AM   #154
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Woo Hoo Barbora won her first round in Charleston defeating Conchita Martinez 63 64 and in the second round will play Jelena Kostanic. I really think clay is by far her best surface and i hope she can take advantage of this throughout her career. Good luck next round Barbora.

I really think we need to get this thread more up and running and support and chat about her more.
Old Apr 13th, 2005, 04:04 PM   #155
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
great win for Barbora, i hate this 2nd round match cuz again 2 of my faves will play eachother, both need this win, so i am not really sure who to root for. so i wish Barbora all the best and hopefully she's gunna pull this one out!!!

yeah i agree that we really should keep this thread more running, it's gunna be difficult for me both i'll try to post as much as possible

Old Apr 13th, 2005, 07:29 PM   #156
country flag Mathijs

Barbora lost her match ag. Jelena Kostanic with 3-6 and 2-6, not a great result but okay, @ least Barbora has got a great tourney IMO hope she can continue in the forthcoming clayseason!

Old Apr 14th, 2005, 10:44 AM   #157
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

It ws a winnable match but at your right at least she wasnt a first round loser. She just needs to build her confidence and match play and she will be a dangerous clay courter.
Old Apr 14th, 2005, 03:07 PM   #158
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
Saw Barbora play Conchi...she was awesome, but she still has a very bad temper. But she would bounce right back and play well after and outburst.

Her main problem is her fitness (she has improved her serve tremendously). She is very overweight, especially given her height. She actually has a very noticeable gut

Instead of getting into better shape...she seems to be getting worse.

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA. FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. PENG. SORANA. ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2005, 07:30 PM   #159
country flag nouf

nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute nouf has a reputation beyond repute
one hq picture charleston 2005! enjoy!

http://pagesperso.laposte.net/wtahq/...hp?p=65#post65
Old Apr 14th, 2005, 10:35 PM   #160
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever
Saw Barbora play Conchi...she was awesome, but she still has a very bad temper. But she would bounce right back and play well after and outburst.

Her main problem is her fitness (she has improved her serve tremendously). She is very overweight, especially given her height. She actually has a very noticeable gut

Instead of getting into better shape...she seems to be getting worse.
Yeah i have noticed that too i think all she has to do is improve her fitness and really work on her attitude and she could become a really good player. Thanks as always nouf
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 10:53 PM   #161
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
From www.pragueopen.cz:

(training Fed Cup)
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 11:12 PM   #162
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Thanks the pics are nice especially that first one she looks really pretty
Old Apr 27th, 2005, 11:34 PM   #163
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Barbora and Perebiynis are in Warsaw Doubles 1/2, saving 4 MP's in 1st round ag. Benesova/Talaja (7-6(8) in 3rd set)

Go Barbora
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 10:34 PM   #164
country flag Mathijs

thanks for the pics Wig's

And Let's go Barbora in dubz, hope Barbora/Tati will come far....

Old Apr 28th, 2005, 11:23 PM   #165
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Yeah the more wins she has the better hopefully that will soon transpire onto the singles court.