Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 06:54 PM   #106
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisrox
why hasn't Lucie been playing of late?
I wonder it too but she is back this week at Moscow She plays the qualies where she is the 5th seed. Here is her part of draw:

(2/wc)Sesil Karatantcheva v Maria Emilia Salerni
Alexandra Stevenson v (wc)Alisa Kleybanova
Anne Kremer v Galina Voskoboeva
(5)Lucie Safarova v Lisa Raymond

Too bad Sesil is in her part of draw I like both I think that if she plays at her best level (or at least at 80%) Lucie can qualify as Sesil isn't in a great shape (she lost very early at Filderstadt) The only problem is her health, if she didn't play coz of an injury, then she might have some difficulties to be back at her best level I'm impatient to follow her match on the live scoreboard tomorrow Jedem Lucie!!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 7th, 2005, 07:57 PM   #107
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
I wonder it too but she is back this week at Moscow She plays the qualies where she is the 5th seed. Here is her part of draw:

(2/wc)Sesil Karatantcheva v Maria Emilia Salerni
Alexandra Stevenson v (wc)Alisa Kleybanova
Anne Kremer v Galina Voskoboeva
(5)Lucie Safarova v Lisa Raymond

Too bad Sesil is in her part of draw I like both I think that if she plays at her best level (or at least at 80%) Lucie can qualify as Sesil isn't in a great shape (she lost very early at Filderstadt) The only problem is her health, if she didn't play coz of an injury, then she might have some difficulties to be back at her best level I'm impatient to follow her match on the live scoreboard tomorrow Jedem Lucie!!

Good to see Lucie back in action again

Am not pretty pleased with Lucies draw, but surely she has the chances to qualify
Hope she is fully recovered from her injury (if she was injured ?) and is ready to get back on track where she was....

Jdem Lucie, just do it baby

PS Daniela, did ya know Moscow has an webcam, so u can follow Lucie live?, i don't think i'll watch any of the scores, cuz i suppose i'll be in bed at that time hehe (yup i sleep out at weekends ) but hopefully i can pick up to watch and see some livematches on Sunday

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 07:18 AM   #108
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Lucie.

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 07:25 AM   #109
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Lucie

I think indoors suits her well, because of her powerful game.
Raymond hasnt do much in the past as well as Kremer
Voskoboeva indoors is tough and Sesil as well

Lucie has to focus and then she will qualify
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 11:08 AM   #110
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Lisa Raymond d. Lucie Safarova 6-3 6-3

Lucie
I thought indoors would suit her
maybe Raymond had one of her good days
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 12:32 PM   #111
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight

Good to see Lucie back in action again

Am not pretty pleased with Lucies draw, but surely she has the chances to qualify
Hope she is fully recovered from her injury (if she was injured ?) and is ready to get back on track where she was....

Jdem Lucie, just do it baby

PS Daniela, did ya know Moscow has an webcam, so u can follow Lucie live?, i don't think i'll watch any of the scores, cuz i suppose i'll be in bed at that time hehe (yup i sleep out at weekends ) but hopefully i can pick up to watch and see some livematches on Sunday
Northa
I also slept out this morning so I couldn't follow Lucie but actually it's maybe a good thing as I would surely have been frustrated after her loss against Lisa Nevertheless, it was Lucie's first match for a while so there might have been some rust or as Basti said, Lisa might have had a great day Good luck Lucie for your next tournament now Hope you 'll play soon
Old Oct 8th, 2005, 01:01 PM   #112
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
Northa
I also slept out this morning so I couldn't follow Lucie but actually it's maybe a good thing as I would surely have been frustrated after her loss against Lisa Nevertheless, it was Lucie's first match for a while so there might have been some rust or as Basti said, Lisa might have had a great day Good luck Lucie for your next tournament now Hope you 'll play soon

Hi again

i have to say that i was earlier here then i thought this morning, wanted to see the live stream, but it wasn't working, can remember it worked last year with the qualies perfectly, and now not, maybe they decided not to broadcast the qualies with livestream this year

Yeah Lisa had one of her great days, too bad for Lucie, but i think she learned from this match so no worries, hope Lucie is really recovered again now, and will play soon again.... Best of luck Lucie in your next tournament, we'll be there to support you

Old Oct 8th, 2005, 02:24 PM   #113
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Lucie

Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 10th, 2005, 05:31 PM   #114
country flag rrfnpump

something to cheer us up

http://mitglied.lycos.de/jahnketenni...ogalery29.html

Andrea Hlavackova (CZE), Kristina Czafikova (SVK), Lucie Safarova (CZE)

http://www001.upp.so-net.ne.jp/dhbvg87/Gallery211-1.htm
rrfnpump is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2005, 07:25 PM   #115
country flag Steve-o

Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute
I love Safa's backhand. Saw her against LenaD in USO I'm a fan since then.
Steve-o is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 14th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #116
country flag Mathijs

Lucie plays qualies for the Zürich Open, she'll play in the first round ag. Panova, a possible 2nd round match is possible with Birnerova or Sugiyama the no.2 seed in the Qualy draw...

Good Luck Lucie

Old Oct 15th, 2005, 07:48 AM   #117
country flag rrfnpump

Hm I dont know what to expect from Lucie
her loss last week was unexpected and it seems she has not much experience on this surface.
I think the match against Tanya is good practice as Tanya brings everything back and forces Lucie to go for her shots. We will see how Lucie handles this

Good luck
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 07:03 PM   #118
country flag daniela86

Thanks for the pics Basti Lucie looks pretty as always
Today,she lost against Panova after a great battle : 1/6 7/5 7/6 (2) Nice try Lucie,better luck next time I think that rrnfpump is right, she surely doesn't have a lot of experience on this surface but the positive point is that she can only improve and as Lucie is talented and learns fast, I think that she will play better and better
Old Oct 15th, 2005, 07:16 PM   #119
country flag Mathijs

but a great experience for Lucie i think, and i agree with u guys, she doesn't have some much experience on this surface, hope she can improve and finds the way to win again

Old Oct 16th, 2005, 07:02 AM   #120
country flag rrfnpump

uff, that was close! I hope Lucie didnt have any match points, cause that would be pretty frustrating!
Anyway, she can just learn from this match. It gave her a lot of match practice on this surface! I would like Lucie to play some big indoor challengers to get some more experience (maybe at the beginning of next year, but I think she will play Australian circuit)

Lucie
Closed Thread