Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 14th, 2005, 03:56 PM   #61
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
I see some real talent coming up here: . Lucie comes back from a set down agst Llagostera Vives to take the match with two tiebreakers: 67 76 64 ! This girl is good Keep it up Lucie ! ! !
Indeed Lucie is such a great and very impressive fighter and i love it She is becoming a huge fave of mine Congrats for the 1st win on grass this season,lucie She is 77th on the WTA ranking this week, i think that if she keeps on playing like that,she can reach the top 50 soon JEDEM LUCIE!!! Best of luck in the 2nd round
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2005, 08:07 PM   #62
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
Indeed Lucie is such a great and very impressive fighter and i love it She is becoming a huge fave of mine Congrats for the 1st win on grass this season,lucie She is 77th on the WTA ranking this week, i think that if she keeps on playing like that,she can reach the top 50 soon JEDEM LUCIE!!! Best of luck in the 2nd round
I saw Lucie's match ag. Nuria Llagostera Vives, what a great player Lucie is!!, i really becoming a fan of her since yesterday, she showed great fighting indeed, but it was a tough match i am happy that Lucie has won ...., she's such a nice girl

Made some pics as well of Lucie, i'll post the best ones here soon

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2005, 08:23 PM   #63
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
wonderful Lucie

She is already on of my faves since beginning of 2004 and its great to see her improving
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #64
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Some of my own pics of Lucie

Old Jun 16th, 2005, 04:10 PM   #65
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Some of my own pics of Lucie

i never saw her play actually,but heard her name more often the last weeks!can you give me a few facts about her?what can we expect from her in the future?
thx
alibaby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 04:26 PM   #66
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Whoa , Lucie cruises past Safina in Rosmalen 64 64. What a surprise performance ! I wished that Lucie had played the Prague Open where Safina got away relatively easily with the title. I think it could have been much different if Lucie played there... Any info why she skipped Prague ? ? ?
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 04:41 PM   #67
country flag rrfnpump

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute rrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Great and impressive win, Lucie

Good luck against Gisela!
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 09:38 PM   #68
country flag jindrich77

jindrich77 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon
Whoa , Lucie cruises past Safina in Rosmalen 64 64. What a surprise performance ! I wished that Lucie had played the Prague Open where Safina got away relatively easily with the title. I think it could have been much different if Lucie played there... Any info why she skipped Prague ? ? ?
Lucie skipped Prague because of slight calf injury.

Thanks for the pictures, northernlight.

Congrats Lucie and good luck against Dulko! This is a winnable match.
jindrich77 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2005, 10:56 PM   #69
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jindrich77
Lucie skipped Prague because of slight calf injury.

Thanks for the pictures, northernlight.

Congrats Lucie and good luck against Dulko! This is a winnable match.
Thanks jindrich77 for your note : I'm glad Lucie got well from her light injury and is obviously in great form for the upcoming challanges. I welcome you (back?) to this cheering thread and if I may speak for this thread, Lucie has tremendous potential and we wish her all the best agst Gisela and all future opponents...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 04:17 PM   #70
country flag Mathijs

Some more pics of Lucie taken by me :

Old Jun 17th, 2005, 05:09 PM   #71
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics Northa I have also heard that Lucie is one of the kindest players of the tour She defeated 6/3 6/3 Gisela Dulko It's her 2nd win in a row against Gisela, she is becoming her darkhorse Many congrats to Lucie, i never thought she would reach 2 finals in 3 months She plays Klara Koukalova now, it will be a though match as Klara loves grass and was finalist at Rosmalen last year but i believe that Lucie has a chance She can surprise everybody and win her 2nd title of the year Best of luck to her JEDEM LUCIE!!!!
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 17th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #72
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
Great pics Northa I have also heard that Lucie is one of the kindest players of the tour She defeated 6/3 6/3 Gisela Dulko It's her 2nd win in a row against Gisela, she is becoming her darkhorse Many congrats to Lucie, i never thought she would reach 2 finals in 3 months She plays Klara Koukalova now, it will be a though match as Klara loves grass and was finalist at Rosmalen last year but i believe that Lucie has a chance She can surprise everybody and win her 2nd title of the year Best of luck to her JEDEM LUCIE!!!!

Yes Lucie is a very kind player, always wanting to take a pic with anyone, i love her smile, and i am an even bigger fan of Lucie since i watched her singles and dubz match in Rosmalen

Old Jun 18th, 2005, 08:34 AM   #73
country flag rrfnpump

Awesome, Lucie, just awesome
Damn it that you have to draw Pierce in R1 in Wimbledon

Lucie vs Klara. Two of my Top5 faves against each other. I hope the live stream works!
Such a GREAT final

I slightly go with Klara, cause I want her to win her first title, but I would be also very very happy, if Lucie wins
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 08:44 AM   #74
country flag :Rawwb:
Team WTAworld

:Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute :Rawwb: has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Lucie!!
:Rawwb: is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 01:39 PM   #75
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

funny pic

oh, she lost the final, 6-3, 2-6, 2-6
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread