Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 21st, 2005, 09:17 AM   #46
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
I think she's lucky loser cuz of Serena
oh well that would be great

Good Luckie Lucie in MD

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2005, 09:54 AM   #47
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
The MD was made after Serena's withdrawal so i don't think Lucie will be a LL What a pity I was so sure that she would play at RG, this was an unexpected and awful loss on her best surface But better luck at Wimbly Lucie I'm sure you will do better there
Bencic~~Voegele~~Jankovic~~Zvonareva~~Karolina and Krystina Pliskova ~~Giorgi
daniela86 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 21st, 2005, 01:40 PM   #48
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
The MD was made after Serena's withdrawal so i don't think Lucie will be a LL What a pity I was so sure that she would play at RG, this was an unexpected and awful loss on her best surface But better luck at Wimbly Lucie I'm sure you will do better there
Mm oh yeah Dani, i forgot that Pity cuz i really wanted to see Lucie in the MS

But indeed better luck @ wimb Lucie

Old May 21st, 2005, 06:13 PM   #49
country flag daniela86

daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute daniela86 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniela86
F- for me, i was totally wrong (but i'm so happy to be wrong ) coz Lucie is in MD and will face Nicole Vaidisova in 1st round It's her 1st appareance in a Grand Slam MD and i really hope she'll beat Nicole even if i love her too Jedem Lucie!! You will need to play your best tennis coz Nikki just made the final at Istanbul and is in a hot shape
Old May 21st, 2005, 10:23 PM   #50
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Nicole is not that good on clay so all is possible
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 24th, 2005, 08:56 PM   #51
country flag Mathijs

Unfortunately Lucie lost to Nicole Vaidisova, in 3 sets 6-4 0-6 and 4-6

I think Niccie is improving on clay

Old May 31st, 2005, 01:11 AM   #52
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Lucie makes a good start at the Czech Open in Prostejov ! She passed Nemeckova in the first round 75 61. Make it to the final, girl... Keep going higher and higher !!! She can pass the first two seeds (Garbin (1) and Strycova (2)) easily !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 1st, 2005, 04:35 PM   #53
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of
Lucie forges on in Prostejov She beats Prusova 62 64 to move on to 3rd round. Well done ! !
Old Jun 2nd, 2005, 04:21 PM   #54
country flag Yellow Moon

Whoa ! This girl is yet again hot. She made it to the semis in straight sets, defeating ME Pelletier 61 64. The well-deserved title is getting closer. Go after it Lucie ! ! !
Old Jun 3rd, 2005, 04:54 PM   #55
country flag Yellow Moon

Yesss !! Lucie made it to Prostejov finals with a decent win over Hradecka 63 75. Come on, one more step and you'll sleep better . It's curious that the second set in each of her four matches Lucie needed seven games to win it. Fatigue or nerves ?!
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 11:38 PM   #56
country flag daniela86

Lucie took the title at Prostejov She defeated Tax Garbin 6/4 3/6 6/3 Congratulations Lucie She did an amazing job throughout the whole week and i think that she will enter into the top 100 thanks to this title Her next tournament is Zagreb, another challenger of 75 000 dollars that begins on monday,June 6th Good luck!!
Old Jun 4th, 2005, 11:44 PM   #57
country flag Mathijs

Wow Great stuff Lucie, and congratd on winning the 2nd title of the year offcourse

Good Luck in Zagreb Lucie, hope you can win that as well

Old Jun 5th, 2005, 12:05 AM   #58
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
It's pretty same player in Zagreb so maybe another title

Congrats
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 12th, 2005, 01:26 PM   #59
country flag Mathijs

Lucie will play in Rosmalen this week, she plays in the 1th round ag. Llagostera-Vives, and Lucie will play dubz with Klara Koukalova , they'll play Groenefeld/Navratilova

Old Jun 14th, 2005, 03:50 PM   #60
country flag Yellow Moon

I see some real talent coming up here: . Lucie comes back from a set down agst Llagostera Vives to take the match with two tiebreakers: 67 76 64 ! This girl is good Keep it up Lucie ! ! !
Closed Thread