Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 333 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #4981
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

so they lucked out again
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #4982
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Also, lets make a small preview for the next week

Line Ups for FC havent been sumbited yet but Im guessing Lucie will be in

They are playing Australia next week in Ostrava, I hope they will defend their title this year

http://www.fedcup.com/en/results/tie...ieId=100019084

For Australia ( Probably ) - Sam, Jarka & Barty/Dellacqua
Wert. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #4983
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post
Also, lets make a small preview for the next week

Line Ups for FC havent been sumbited yet but Im guessing Lucie will be in

They are playing Australia next week in Ostrava, I hope they will defend their title this year

http://www.fedcup.com/en/results/tie...ieId=100019084

For Australia ( Probably ) - Sam, Jarka & Barty/Dellacqua
Yes, she in. line up have been announced today

Quote:
Czech Fed Cup Team have named a full-strength squad for their Fed Cup first round clash against Australia - Petra Kvitová, Lucie Safarova, Lucie Hradecka, Andrea Hlavackova.
source
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #4984
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh thanks!
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 10:17 PM   #4985
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

not sure how Lucie/Andrea feel playing doubles at this stage, if it is tied after singles, it'll be quite interesting
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #4986
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

The draw has no-one Lucie should be fearful of but it's also stacked with players Lucie finds troublesome. Hmmm. If she can get her Paris love affair back by getting past first round (if she doesn't get by LDL we're in for a long season) then maybe she can do alright.
Last year she lost to Angelique who won the whole thing after so her record is still pretty good there IMO.

Well done Pavlova again.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #4987
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why Zakopalova never gets picked for the Czech Fed Cup team. I think shes the only czech in the top 100 with a winning record this year. Although I could be wrong with that. They are lucky they are playing Australia in the first round. I dont expect any difficulties and am predicting either a 5-0 or 4-1 win.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #4988
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
I wonder why Zakopalova never gets picked for the Czech Fed Cup team. I think shes the only czech in the top 100 with a winning record this year. Although I could be wrong with that. They are lucky they are playing Australia in the first round. I dont expect any difficulties and am predicting either a 5-0 or 4-1 win.
glad you're still brimmed with such optimism after Australian Open boro

you're right, actually Kookie was infinitely close to taking the Czech no.2 spot before the Open, but puzzlingly showed no confidence in her match against Flipkens

with Kvitova's waning confidence becomes more evident, Lucie/Andrea could not even break into the last 16 in a slam and, don't forget which team Lucie/Nastya lost to in the Open this tie could go anywhere, don't you think?
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #4989
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

But they will be playing Stosur and someone else ranked outside the top 100 (Gajdosova? I havent read the fed cup teams yet).. Both of them are struggling too. We'll have to see what happens here in Paris.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:26 AM   #4990
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
Kookie most of the times in reserve to serve as backup
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #4991
country flag Wert.

Second match on CC tomorrow (After Pavs ) - NB 1.00PM

Also doubles later on C1.
Old Jan 29th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #4992
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Hope she can play her Paris 2007 and 2009 form Those are still two of her best tournaments of her career
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #4993
country flag TimeyWimey

seriously scared when she lost first set 2-6

she'll play Cornet next
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:41 PM   #4994
country flag Wert.

Not bad if we ignore that first set

Cornet next
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #4995
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

2nd and 3rd were GOAT so ignore the first and she won 6-1 6-1

This was me after the first set ngl

Doubles later and Cornet tomorrow...win both please

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread