Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 319 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #4771
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Oh Lucie . Wasn't expecting her to lose this one.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #4772
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I dont really care that she lost...but i do care about that serve. Its an absolute mess and she needs to fix it. Too many DFs and not enough success on first serves. If she wants to play fed cup final and win a match she needs to do better.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #4773
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

My post neer went through for some reason from a few days ago... Well, anyway, I agree David. Her serve is her biggest weapon and if she gets the yips on that there is no way she can capitalize on her consistency she has improved over this year.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 11th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #4774
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a huge fan of Lucie, and she's my favourite player, but boy, is it difficult to follow to be a fan of her! She's just so inconsistent. She's improved this year thankfully, but even now, everytime I see her playing, I'm afraid she's just going to make loads of UEs and lose.

I really like Sofia, but Lucie has the game to beat her...all those DFs did not help ofc!
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 09:50 AM   #4775
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Moscow R1 she drew Margarita Gasparyan...I'd actually never heard of her so I googled her...shes 18 and basically played all year on the ITFs, mostly 25k level. She's won a couple including her most recent one, but she hasn't really got much experience against people outside of that level, apart from Tashkent. If Lucie loses to her I will be but you know, she's the perfect top player to draw for a young player wanting a big win

If she win's I'm pretty sure her 2nd round would be Zakopalova again but the draw list at this stage is confusing so I'm not totally sure. I think Stosur would be QF but need to see a proper draw first.

EDIT: I was right, Gasparyan, Klara, Stosur. It's not a terrible draw if she has form. If she doesn't well then who knows.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos

Last edited by Davodus : Oct 13th, 2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:20 AM   #4776
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Moscow R1 she drew Margarita Gasparyan...I'd actually never heard of her so I googled her...shes 18 and basically played all year on the ITFs, mostly 25k level. She's won a couple including her most recent one, but she hasn't really got much experience against people outside of that level, apart from Tashkent. If Lucie loses to her I will be but you know, she's the perfect top player to draw for a young player wanting a big win

If she win's I'm pretty sure her 2nd round would be Zakopalova again but the draw list at this stage is confusing so I'm not totally sure. I think Stosur would be QF but need to see a proper draw first.

EDIT: I was right, Gasparyan, Klara, Stosur. It's not a terrible draw if she has form. If she doesn't well then who knows.
Margarita is a great young prospect, but I'm quite sure Lucie will beat her. Although knowing her, she could bomb out in 3 seta.

Lucie could struggle with Klara I think...although Kookie is just as unpredictable herself.
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 11:24 AM   #4777
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
I know Gasparyan from ITF only.

She is doing really well on that level certainly but those youngsters who come to the big stage from playing 25k usually don't show their best because of lack of experience.

So yeah, it will be pretty embarrassing if she loses to her.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #4778
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

You know that Lucie is struggling at the moment when her fans have some doubt whether she'll be able to beat a girl ranked 268th in the world I've been keeping an eye on her because she's different, she has a one handed backhand and she won in September a 25k (although the level of competition there was very low).

But anyway, good draw for her (the bottom half of the draw is much more loaded). Although she struggles against Kookie, she won last time they played and she has success against Stosur (who just lost her semis against Chang ).

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 01:37 PM   #4779
country flag *O.R*

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarties View Post
You know that Lucie is struggling at the moment when her fans have some doubt whether she'll be able to beat a girl ranked 268th in the world I've been keeping an eye on her because she's different, she has a one handed backhand and she won in September a 25k (although the level of competition there was very low).

But anyway, good draw for her (the bottom half of the draw is much more loaded). Although she struggles against Kookie, she won last time they played and she has success against Stosur (who just lost her semis against Chang ).
I think she will beat Sammy if she gets that far.

Being a fan of Lucie is such hard work..
Old Oct 13th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #4780
country flag Davodus

Considering she couldn't beat Arvidsson and hit a million double faults, i would never have confidence of her beating Stosur. As long as she beats the teen im happy.

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #4781
country flag Davodus

Her serve stats in the third set are amazing 1 point lost and it was a double fault.

Up next against Klara...they always have such weird matches, you never know who will win. They also always seem to draw each other somehow

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:28 PM   #4782
country flag *O.R*

Phew!!

Seeing as both Lucie and Kookie are wildly inconsistent, it's anyone's guess who will win...

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #4783
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Headcase Lucie won a match !

Nearly fell off the chair when Eurosport commentator told Lucie studies psychology

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:39 AM   #4784
country flag Davodus

She's been studying that since about 2009 or 2010 it makes sense, I've studied Psychology too, and it puts a lot of different things in your head and its then hard to get out of it. It definitely makes you think too much...easy to tell others what to do, hard to tell yourself.

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #4785
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

All I have to say is good thing she won that match because a loss to that random girl would be a very depressing end to an overall okay year. Lucie and Klara always get drawn together in the early rounds... And something weird always happens.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread