Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 304 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #4546
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

livescores thread its just better to keep scores out of here

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #4547
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

What's wrong with lucie's serve since roland garros, she is doing zillion of double faults

A win is a win especially on grass And we don't even know if lucie likes to play on grass actually !

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #4548
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Watson next, probably on centre court as all the big seeds are out and Watson is a local favourite

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #4549
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

She will probably lose...Miami anyone and the doubles round 1

It was nice she toughed out a win...and Laura all those double faults came in 2 games...she did 6 in 2 games! Ridiculous.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jun 19th, 2012, 10:34 PM   #4550
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Nicely done Lucie. I never expect a pretty win from her on grass.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 12:49 AM   #4551
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck in the next round to her.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #4552
country flag A-Chak

A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all A-Chak is a name known to all

Nice fight Lucie
A-Chak is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #4553
country flag jasonbloom

Nice revenge, her grass game seems improve a lot since I watched her wimbledon match last time, good luck against Marion

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #4554
country flag jasonbloom

I think it is her first QF in grass tournament

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #4555
country flag Davodus

No she made the s-Hertogenbosch final in 2005 I think, lost to Zakopalova. It's obviously her first premier QF on grass though. And she hasn't won 2 matches in a year on grass since 2007 She'd only won 2 grass matches I think since 2007.

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #4556
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Lucie GOAT grass

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 02:36 PM   #4557
country flag Davodus

Grass superstar, but she called the Eastbourne back courts a field

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #4558
country flag lauraa00

Yeah just saw that

Old Jun 21st, 2012, 02:26 AM   #4559
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
No she made the s-Hertogenbosch final in 2005 I think, lost to Zakopalova. It's obviously her first premier QF on grass though. And she hasn't won 2 matches in a year on grass since 2007 She'd only won 2 grass matches I think since 2007.

Babos and Watson added to the victim list. Seriously though the match against Marion last year shows she can play a decent match on grass once in a while. Then again with Eastbourne being so windy...
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 01:54 PM   #4560
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

A quarterfinal isn't that bad. With the right draw Lucie could reach the third round this year at Wimbledon.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread