Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 298 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 08:42 PM   #4456
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Good News. Due to Pavlyuchenkova, Vinci, and Peng losing today (as well as Pennetta withdrawing) Lucie will be guaranteed the 21 ranking next week which means an all new career high rank. It only took her five years to do it lol.

I'm pretty sure I am right on this. The next person below Lucie who is still playing this week is Kuznetsova and even if she wins Fes she wouldnt have enough points to overtake her.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #4457
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
Good News. Due to Pavlyuchenkova, Vinci, and Peng losing today (as well as Pennetta withdrawing) Lucie will be guaranteed the 21 ranking next week which means an all new career high rank. It only took her five years to do it lol.

I'm pretty sure I am right on this. The next person below Lucie who is still playing this week is Kuznetsova and even if she wins Fes she wouldnt have enough points to overtake her.
All the players around her are playing like crap and she's doing really good at the moment.

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 01:30 AM   #4458
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Lucie can break the top 20 with good results at Rome and Madrid... But every time she gets close something bad happens so I'm not saying anything.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 02:14 AM   #4459
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

yeah I'm pretty sure you're right...it's good, finally a new career high I hope she can make top 20, but she loses that 250 next week from Madrid so she would need to win Budapest to keep that.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #4460
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

It's just going to be a nice feeling to actually log on to her wikipedia page or her profile on the WTA site and see a career high rank in 2012 as opposed to 2007.It gives a feeling that she's currently at her best.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #4461
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it's nice she's gonna get it...it might more than anything take that 22 monkey off her back, because we all know the last couple of years whenever she's got close she's lost badly, and now shes got 21 as her career high it might just relax that and she can finally get top 20

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #4462
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

I am already expecting Budapest tiltle with the form she played last night, hopefully she will do well in all clay tournament and get top20

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 25th, 2012, 08:08 AM   #4463
country flag Davodus

Never expect anything with Lucie Li Na was hitting clean which enabled her to hit clean too, she did play well but outdoor clay brings in a lot of variables. Im hopeful for at least a SF and no random losses to someone ranked 90 or something.

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #4464
country flag Davodus

GOAT doubles team wins again 6-4 7-5 against Kerber/Petkovic...nice win, they choked once but still won. I watched it and they play quite well together...and Lucie actually returned pretty well

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #4465
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Reassuring that Lucie played well at least in the loss. Just would have been nice if Na could have thrown in a characteristic error peformance, but nevermind.

At least Lucie retains her Doubles GOAT status with Nastya, good win. Surely that means a career high in both singles and doubles then, not too bad! Pavlova will need to take out more Germans next round.

Oh and I'm definetely not expecting a cruise to the Budapest title next week, not after the loss to Watson this year. She really can lose to virtually anyone on a bad day.
Old Apr 26th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #4466
country flag Edinboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
GOAT doubles team wins again 6-4 7-5 against Kerber/Petkovic...nice win, they choked once but still won. I watched it and they play quite well together...and Lucie actually returned pretty well
Which doubles team are you going to be rooting on in the next round? At least it will be a guaranteed win for one of your two favs.

Lauren Davis!!

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #4467
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sCoTt.ChE. View Post
Reassuring that Lucie played well at least in the loss. Just would have been nice if Na could have thrown in a characteristic error peformance, but nevermind.

At least Lucie retains her Doubles GOAT status with Nastya, good win. Surely that means a career high in both singles and doubles then, not too bad! Pavlova will need to take out more Germans next round.

Oh and I'm definetely not expecting a cruise to the Budapest title next week, not after the loss to Watson this year. She really can lose to virtually anyone on a bad day.
exactly, and given she hasnt won a title since 2008, I dont expect a title at all

Quote:
Which doubles team are you going to be rooting on in the next round? At least it will be a guaranteed win for one of your two favs.
No idea, I'm quite torn because I really like this GOAT team of Lucie/Pavs and I don't really like Goerges that much I'll just be happy either way I guess

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #4468
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Well Pavlova's winning streak came to an end against Goerges/Groenfeld losing 6-4 7-5. Lucie's still done more in only three tournaments in doubles than for most stretches of her career.
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #4469
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Withdraw from Budapest, not a good decision I think given she has Madrid QF points to defend

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 27th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #4470
country flag Davodus

It's a good decision if she is injured or feeling an injury coming...Which is what I was worried about with all these surface changes she'll lose a lot of points, so now she has no chance at being top 20 in the next couple of weeks but maybe she can do well again in Madrid

Closed Thread