Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 283 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 10th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #4231
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Even though Sveta retired, still a nice win. A quarterfinal should help ease her nerves heading into the Australian Open. Li Na is winnable, and Lucie won't be sick this time around for their match unlike in Cincinnati.

Lucie and Vera are about to start their doubles.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2012, 04:54 AM   #4232
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

It's nice to see Lucie with a good partner in doubles. Maybe she can actually win consecutive matches in a doubles draw for once. :P

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #4233
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

They won 6-3 6-4 Lucie served it out

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 06:45 AM   #4234
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Lucie seems to be in great form for the beginning of the year

Hopefully she goes deep in Sydney. Na Li is next, tough opponent but a win is possible.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 08:26 AM   #4235
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely possible if she plays well, but the leftie swing and forehand into the BH doesn't work as well against Nana, because she loves her BH more than her FH. Hopefully Lucie plays a smart clean match.

3rd on court 1 for singles, 5th on court 1 for doubles.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #4236
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

All credit to Lucie for recovering from her loss last week, two strong wins regardless of either Ivanovic or Kuznetsova able to play their best. If Lucie can consistently serve well against Na she'll stand a good chance as Na was broken relatively easily in her last match and might still be a bit rusty. Good that's she's getting some more practise before AO on the doubles court as well.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #4237
country flag dadouch

dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice dadouch is just really nice

I think she has a good chance against Li. So close to her career best ranking.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #4238
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Go Lucie !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #4239
country flag Davodus

Petkovic withdrew from AO, which means Lucie will now be seeded 24...so she gets 9-16 seed for round 3, which could be Kim or Serena so that'll happen...but tbh I'd be happy if she made round 3.

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #4240
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Hope she can draw Peng, Francesca or Sabine, no Kim, Serena or JJ please
jasonbloom is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 05:22 AM   #4241
country flag Davodus

Yeah they would be fine...but I bet she gets Kim

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 06:13 AM   #4242
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

So disappointing
Wert. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #4243
country flag Davodus

Not really, Li Na was the better player, Lucie was really lucky to get to a TB..the conditions were awful and it was really hard to play well

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 06:54 AM   #4244
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Indeed a loss against Li is not so disappointing (considering Li seems to be in correct form). Let's see what Lucie will do in AO
Old Jan 11th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #4245
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

She did some good things depite the loss, she defeated two tough component, defend all her points, and make the QF close even she is under awful condition. She saved 6mp these day, maybe she is more metal stronger now
jasonbloom is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread