Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 275 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:17 PM   #4111
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

there is still fed cup final but i'm relatively happy with her season and year end rank...but it would've been nice to get a title

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:25 PM   #4112
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

We saw some improvement this year so we can have a better hope for 2012. But still, her movement is not enough for a top 20 player, have a nice holiday and work hard with the coach, she really get something new from her coach.
jasonbloom is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM   #4113
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

And she has a high chance to be the 24 seed in AO 2012, that's mean she wont meet seed 1-8 in R3.
jasonbloom is online now View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:37 PM   #4114
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbloom View Post
And she has a high chance to be the 24 seed in AO 2012, that's mean she wont meet seed 1-8 in R3.
1-8 might be better, 9-16 has Kim and Serena

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:40 PM   #4115
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

I checked sites of upcoming Aussie events

Entry lists are not updated yet but I guess she will do her usuall-just Brisbane and then Ao
But I wont be suprised If she enters Hobart or Auckland
Wert. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:47 PM   #4116
country flag Davodus

If she plays Auckland I will kill her at AO tbh, no way is she skipping my home event but its on her top 3 favourites so she should come back

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:02 PM   #4117
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

losing against that ex-McDonnald player , how could you Lucie ? FFS !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 02:09 PM   #4118
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

I'm usually pretty hard on Lucie but I think something that hasn't been mentioned yet is that she was obviously injured; you could see her trying to end the points quickly at the end of the 2nd set by coming to the net (something she rarely does) and in the 3rd she just couldn't push on her leg to serve or reach the balls. But I'm very proud that she fought until the end and it's been a very good season. My only real big disappointment was that 3rd round loss at the US Open but all in all, solid year and I think she has a chance to help Czechs win the Fed Cup.

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 04:32 PM   #4119
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Oh well, still a good tournament. I have to say I'm pretty pleased with her year. There isn't much to show for it on paper but she did have a good season in terms of a bit more consistency and most importantly improving her three-set record. What she needs now is a couple breakout wins. I think it is very important that she reach a fourth round at a slam next year. This was a good year in terms of laying down the building blocks. Next year is important for notching some big wins and either winning a couple titles and/or making some grand slam runs.

And who knows, maybe Fed Cup will inspire her and she'll have a Djokovic-like 2012.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 10:26 PM   #4120
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
Oh well, still a good tournament. I have to say I'm pretty pleased with her year. There isn't much to show for it on paper but she did have a good season in terms of a bit more consistency and most importantly improving her three-set record. What she needs now is a couple breakout wins. I think it is very important that she reach a fourth round at a slam next year. This was a good year in terms of laying down the building blocks. Next year is important for notching some big wins and either winning a couple titles and/or making some grand slam runs.

And who knows, maybe Fed Cup will inspire her and she'll have a Djokovic-like 2012.
I agree...her and Biljana's coaching relationship is just building too, and that could flourish even more next year. She's improved on last years year end rank, and she was more solid this year, without any periods of real slump. But she needs some breakthrough wins next year to make that worth it...the AO has been good her her in the past, so hopefully that continues....

Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 11:51 PM   #4121
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuyl. View Post
So she lost a tight mattch to Kanepi

Happy holiday and GL for 2012
Thank you for solid season,a lot of excitement,chokings,comebacks you gave to us
still got fed cup final, the most important matches of her career!
but for some reason i am disappointed, apart from Radwanska she has not beat anyone unexpected
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 07:23 AM   #4122
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

She had some good wins,no

Bartoli in KL,Jankovic in Madrid,Radwanska twice at Premiers
Old Oct 23rd, 2011, 09:10 AM   #4123
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Happy with her season. I love you Biljana

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 26th, 2011, 11:58 AM   #4124
country flag Wert.

Old Oct 26th, 2011, 12:50 PM   #4125
country flag Davodus

It's not 2012 until after the fed cup final focus goes to that first.

Closed Thread