Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 262 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 13th, 2011, 04:44 PM   #3916
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

I saw a part of her match against serena while waiting for my plane and i'm very happy to see that she gained some weight, she looks much better and i don't know if it just me or what but with my mother we were saying that even in her face something changed like she looks more lady, more mature I don't know really how to explain it in english

Anyway i'm glad to see the way she played this week and i hope she will keep it up

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2011, 01:21 AM   #3917
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean about the look of her face Laura, I see it too...I'm feeling optimistic about the end of this season, so I hope she doesn't go and lose to Zakopalova again

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 14th, 2011, 09:00 PM   #3918
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the assessments on Lucie everyone, shame I couldn't see her play but gives a strong idea of where she's at. Anyway, awesome tournament for Lucie and a marked improvement from last year with these wins. Playing Serena two years on from her last match in Toronto and she took a set and had chances, so she seems to be improving.

I was looking though the picture thread before with that picture of Lucie and Kookie and wondered when they'd next play, then it happens at the very next tournament. Lucie does have the much better form over Kookie and Lucie really messed up in that Wimbledon encounter. Just needs to keep playing her game and don't worry about the previous history.

I agree with you too Laura, although Lucie is still of course young she seems to have a more mature look about her, and with the training she looks healthier and more athletic.
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 01:18 AM   #3919
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie vs Klara is 1st on court 4 if she loses to her again I swear..

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:22 AM   #3920
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Lucie vs Klara is 1st on court 4 if she loses to her again I swear..
Be positive for once

Im quite optimistic
Wert. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 09:48 AM   #3921
country flag Davodus

I've been a Lucie fan for over 5 years, and if there's one thing I've learnt, it's to expect nothing...especially considering Zakopalova is not a good matchup for her gamewise.

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 02:10 PM   #3922
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:12 PM   #3923
country flag Davodus

She crushed Zakopalova 6-2 6-2...that's how it should happen against her, but not always the case this year but 80% first serves won, 5 aces and no doubles, and broke serve 4 times...so overall she was good. Only faced 1 BP and saved it fast, so she should be happy with that. Now she can have a crack at Li Na, with no pressure and confidence behind her.

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:15 PM   #3924
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Great win Lucie!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 04:17 PM   #3925
country flag Davodus

Quote:
DailyForehand Ben Rothenberg
Lucie Safarova sees off Klara Zakopalova with a sympathetic handshake, 6-2, 6-2. Lucie very happy, but complaining of soreness. #cincytennis
not good...but then again, when is she not

Old Aug 15th, 2011, 05:11 PM   #3926
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Solid win for Lucie

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 07:52 PM   #3927
country flag Wert.

Impressive stats

No DFs
Old Aug 15th, 2011, 10:28 PM   #3928
country flag Davodus

It looks like she is already playing again first on against Li Na on CC...I would've preferred a day off.

Old Aug 16th, 2011, 12:16 AM   #3929
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

She"ll probably be really wrapped up. At least she will be used to the conditions. Hopefully Na will be rusty.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 16th, 2011, 08:53 AM   #3930
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Good-bye to Toronto – Hello Cincinatti
Toronto. That’s the city where I just spend an amazing week! I learned couple new things.

First of all that I have to drink Timies coffee, because it’s just very Canadian and although I don’t like sweet coffee I was drinking it almost every day just to keep the tradition. Small Ice cap. Very Very sweet and creamy…yes I admit very tasty It has to be with so much sugar inside, right? So that’s maybe why I was faster than usual on the court, had to burn these extra calories.
I was there all week without my coach, but thanks to my Canadian friends it felt almost like home. Thank you to all of them, especially to Rob for very nice support all week! I started with a win over Hercoq Polona, I lost to her at French Open last year, so was happy to get revenge. Second round I played against Halep Simona who I played for the first time. It was a good match, we had lots of long points and when I broke her at 6:3 4:3 serving for the match at 5:3 a thunder storm came! Until I got back to locker room I was how we call it at home “wet like a hen” even my shoes were splashing. It took an hour before I could be happy to pass to next round.
I think Toronto is choosing the best sponsors to make the players happy. Lindt chocolates and Haegen-Dazs ice creams that’s a hell of a combination! To get these treats anytime can be really dangerous! My next match was Francesca Schiavone, meet a top 10player on center court second night session was a pleasure and I enjoyed it a lot. It was one of my best wins this year and I was very happy. You know what was interesting? That last time I played in Toronto(two years ago), I lost quarterfinal against Serena Williams and this year it happened again. I got a set this time, so I’m at least little bit better this year. I was enjoying to play night sessions on center court. It’s a really nice court and fans made a nice athmosphere! Especially I liked those two special Corona armchairs placed in one of the lower corners. Maybe because I’m a girl from Czech and we love beer. After some aces from Serena I thought it might be maybe better to sit up there, than to just move from one side of the court to the other. She is a strong player, though to play but it was a good match. I will work on my game to improve, so I can take two sets next time! Oh and not to forget, Cora breakfast place was just amazing! Best crepes! Well if I think about my diet in Canada I think I should go on salads in Cincinnati next week! I didn’t had the time to visit downtown and other exciting places, but I hope to maybe get the chance in two years again! I would love to go to their wild nature and see a bear live Are they harder to fight than Serena? Just joking

Bye bye Canada

Lucie
New blog it's cool to hear from Lucie!

Closed Thread