Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 258 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 04:56 PM   #3856
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiri-nedved View Post
She is slumping at the moment I think this explains the bad performances recently.

Anyway I don't know why Tomas seems to be getting the blame for the split
Slumping? In Eastbourne, she played one of her best matches on grass in a few years, then she had a decent showing at Wimbledon (although not entirely satisfactory). The only bad loss was to Dolonts in Bastad; and Lucie always has had this sort of losses every once in a while.

I am actually quite optimistic.

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 6th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #3857
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

I never saw the match against Bartoli but she still lost. She also played poorly in copenhagen and wimbledon.
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #3858
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Kuznetsova and Francesca are pretty beatable right now but that qualifier match is what I am scared of
Wert. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 11:06 PM   #3859
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

I'm interested to see how Lucie plays after the break she has taken.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 06:18 AM   #3860
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if it was posted allready but Lucie will be playing doubles with Misa Krajicek at the US Open

(Misa wrote this on her facebook)

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 07:57 AM   #3861
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew01 View Post
Kuznetsova and Francesca are pretty beatable right now but that qualifier match is what I am scared of
Yeah, I'm pretty sure she will lose to the qualifier

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 11:17 AM   #3862
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie-Safarova.wallinside.com

Lucie Website (Blog) by me
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #3863
country flag Wert.

Its true ...No more Lucie and Tomas

Lucie:We broke up like adults. We feel no hatred for each other. We stay friends” Safarova
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:02 PM   #3864
country flag Wert.

Cute GIF of them
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:12 PM   #3865
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Well now there's no need for that we have to move on and focus on her tennis!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 02:14 PM   #3866
country flag Wert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Well now there's no need for that we have to move on and focus on her tennis!
You mean she has to
Old Aug 7th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #3867
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

I've missed everything again. A shame for Lucie that they broke up, but at least the break up was amicable and they're still friends. It seems like they just grew apart being away on their respective tennis tours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
This photo was taken after the seperation?! She looks amazing!

Anyway good to here she's back playing again, I hope she won't feel too distracted with her tennis. The draw is suprisingly useful for her considering Kuznetsova may be disinterested and Lucie has beaten Schiavone before. The qualifier will proabably beat her though after Lucie is up a break in both sets or something.
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 01:25 AM   #3868
country flag Davodus

Yuckkkk she got Hercog she's been in good form, winning her first title and all...and let's not forget their RG match from hell. Lucie should be better than her on hardcourt, but who knows how her form will be....I don't see her winning this match.

They play 2nd after 11 on grandstand

Old Aug 8th, 2011, 04:50 AM   #3869
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Polona will be confident after her great run in the clay tournaments after Wimbledon.
But Lucie should have the advantage here on HC The problem is that you never know with Lucie

Good luck

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 8th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #3870
country flag Wert.

We should be very happy.Hercog is poor hardcourt player
Closed Thread