Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 235 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 01:20 AM   #3511
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

I would love for that to happen again. Lucie seems to have an unfortunate habit though of bringing the best play out of slumping players a lot!
If Stosur were to serve well, it could be trouble for Lucie to break as ever. On the other hand she's been serving well as it is and if Stosur already found her tricky then it could relieve Lucie on her serve and release her on return.

I won't expect her to win though, I learnt from the Pennetta and Bartoli matches that Lucie's H2Hs don't mean a thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 01:22 AM   #3512
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Yeah very happy with this win It's a tough matchup for her, she must've played quite well.

If there is one thing I know about Stosur, is that she is a little hopeless against Lefties with big forehands...I hope her somewhat bad form continues against Lucie Lucie is 3-0 against her, so she'll have to feel confident. I actually saw their match in Brisbane in 09, and Stosur had no clue how to return Lucie's serve...she never even took it to deuce. So I'd like that again
Yeah, she certainly has a considerable chance of beating her. One of the main issues, though, is how will Lucie cope with Samantha´s kick serve.
Matej is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 01:32 AM   #3513
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

She actually returns kick a lot better than she returns slice. I still remember when they played in Brisbane, Lucie hit a return winner of a 192km/h serve That's mainly because Stosur's 2nd serve goes high into her forehand, which is probably her best of her shitty returns. But then again, she hasn't played Stosur since she made top 10, so who knows.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #3514
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

I don't know what's more irritating, the fact she got pummelled with a bagel despite having great serving stats of late, or that she fought back from 5-2 down only to do nothing in the tiebreak.
As is often typical though, Lucie is the favourite to win and ends up losing. I'm just glad I had prepared for her to lose.
Old Mar 26th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #3515
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Lucie .
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2011, 06:05 PM   #3516
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Bummer. Still, better to lose 60 76(1) than 60 62!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:03 PM   #3517
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Fed cup team was picked today, it's Petra, Lucie, Iveta and Barbora...which is quite a strong team (I'm glad they didn't pick Peschke, she is only good in established doubles combinations, whereas Iveta and Barbora are already established)...obviously Belgium will be really really hard with Kim, but I'm glad Lucie gets another crack at making a final. If she and Petra are on, no reason they can't do it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 04:34 PM   #3518
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

It is a great team, the strongest for me. That would be awesome for them to finally reach the final

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 4th, 2011, 09:42 PM   #3519
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

Lucie and Petra are a great team, arguably top 3. Trouble is getting them both to play well at the same time.
Kvitova at her best though beat Clijsters and Lucie could push her if she's carrying an injury. Should be an interesting tie for them anyway, and I agree it's better to have an established doubles pair who are also decent backup singles cover for any injuries.
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 01:10 PM   #3520
country flag Davodus

Kim is out, so now it is a MASSIVE chance for the Czechs to make the final Flipkens as the next singles player is obviously solid, but both Lucie and Petra should beat her on an indoor hardcourt. Making the final would be great for Lucie, so I really hope they can do it.

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 01:36 PM   #3521
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Sad but glad Kim withdrew. Big chance now.
Old Apr 5th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #3522
country flag Davodus

Yeah it is sad for Kim to miss a tie like this but it gives Lucie a huge chance

Old Apr 5th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #3523
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

Wickmayer is a good player but we should still make the final even if she wins her matches.
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 10th, 2011, 02:46 AM   #3524
country flag Davodus

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/audio/...ian-clash.aspx

nice interviews with Lucie and Petra here

Old Apr 13th, 2011, 10:32 AM   #3525
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Lucie will not be able to play for the czech fed cup team because of an injury She is replace by Hradecka
Injury raaaaaa

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread