Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 13th, 2011, 10:59 AM   #3496
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

http://www.onthebaseline.com/2011/03...rova-thumpage/

what a shot from Lucie

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 13th, 2011, 11:08 AM   #3497
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 03:09 AM   #3498
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I love the "ahhs" and "wows" from the crowd. Vintage Lucie shot.
After seeing Marion's stats against Petkovic, it just highlighted even more how poorly Lucie executed on return that last match.

Still, at least she will be seeded in Miami, that's good news. Better chance of defending her points. She should be well rested too, after a busy week and a half.
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 03:49 AM   #3499
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, and being seeded in the 30s, she'll be a top 8 seed for round 3...so hopefully not Clijsters but I just hope she doesn't get a ridiculous 2nd round draw...she'll probably get Dokic

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Mar 15th, 2011, 08:53 PM   #3500
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Please everyone join my Lucie's fan page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lucie-...00832956599424
Wert. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 03:34 PM   #3501
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeah, and being seeded in the 30s, she'll be a top 8 seed for round 3...so hopefully not Clijsters but I just hope she doesn't get a ridiculous 2nd round draw...she'll probably get Dokic
I hadn't thought of that, it's almost inevitable she will draw Dokic now. I expect her top 8 seed will be Azarenka, Petrova next round and then JJ or something.

Oh well even if the draw aint great at least the suface is better for her here.
Old Mar 17th, 2011, 04:05 PM   #3502
country flag Davodus

I'm so sure it'll be Dokic Lucie will lose after 9 MPs 7-6 in the third, having lead 5-1. Something like that And yeah, she'll draw Azarenka...or Clijsters with a better shoulder in round 3.

Old Mar 18th, 2011, 11:18 PM   #3503
country flag Foals.

Quote:
I'm so sure it'll be Dokic Lucie will lose after 9 MPs 7-6 in the third, having lead 5-1. Something like that And yeah, she'll draw Azarenka...or Clijsters with a better shoulder in round 3.
Please, no! Not again, I'd rather she lost easily than lost another epic where she had numerous chances to win.
I almost forgot that she routined her the first time they played, although that's probably because I want to forget the rest of that tournament that didn't happen.

I wonder if she'll play doubles in Miami?
Old Mar 19th, 2011, 01:19 AM   #3504
country flag Davodus

Found this on twitter

Quote:
achangeofends Andrea Lubinsky
In case you're wondering tomas is a total gentleman. Lucie sat in first class and tomas squeezed into coach. Hope they made their connection
http://twitter.com/#!/achangeofends

she has a few more tweets about them in the airport too

Old Mar 19th, 2011, 10:56 AM   #3505
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks david, this guy is funny

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:11 PM   #3506
country flag Davodus

yeah that was funny

Miami draw is out, Lucie seeded 30, has her 2nd round against Schnyder or Keys, which sucks because Schnyder beat her 2 years ago in Miami, and 3rd round seed is Stosur..who she is 3-0 against but not since Stosur made top 10...so yeah not really a great draw.

Old Mar 21st, 2011, 05:34 PM   #3507
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

At least, she didn't get Dokic That's the most important... i guess

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 10:05 PM   #3508
country flag Davodus

Patty won 3-6 6-1 7-6, so Patty it is

Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:36 AM   #3509
country flag Foals.

Lucie beat Patty 6-2 6-4. Am I the only one who geniunely thought she'd beat Patty before the match?
I expected the sets to be a lot closer than that though. Lucie had awesome serving stats again, apart from one break of serve somehow.

Stosur will be a tough match but she's one of the better top 8 seeds to draw as she's had a mixed start to the year, plus Lucie has beaten her before. Also some good news that Petrova is out, although let's see if she can get past this one first I guess.
Old Mar 25th, 2011, 12:42 AM   #3510
country flag Davodus

Yeah very happy with this win It's a tough matchup for her, she must've played quite well.

If there is one thing I know about Stosur, is that she is a little hopeless against Lefties with big forehands...I hope her somewhat bad form continues against Lucie Lucie is 3-0 against her, so she'll have to feel confident. I actually saw their match in Brisbane in 09, and Stosur had no clue how to return Lucie's serve...she never even took it to deuce. So I'd like that again

Closed Thread