Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 230 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 01:05 PM   #3436
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Wow, just when you expect her to lose, she does that! She was terrific to watch and what was impressive is that she wasn't playing out-of-her-skin tennis, but being consistently aggressive in rallies. Some amazing winners, some more patient waiting to hit the winner off the right ball.

The choke was almost expected, but she probably didn't expect to be in that situation. A good positive win overall, even her return was decent save a few.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2011, 01:25 PM   #3437
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah her return was pretty good and I agree with you, I didn't think wow she is hitting so many winners or anything, but she was very consistent in the rallies, and she hit some great defensive shots and controlled a lot of the rallies. She has definitely done good work with Biljana...I saw what they were doing in Brisbane and Melbourne and I could tell it would help...tonight it definitely did.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 01:36 PM   #3438
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie

Well done
Such a nice tournament: Misa, Lucie & Jarka in the SF

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 01:49 PM   #3439
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

You must be happy?

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 05:50 PM   #3440
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Yeahhhhhhh, i'm so glad she won and eat the saladtoli devil

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #3441
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Lucie is just a fantastic WARRIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
She looked tired, hopefully she will be 100% fit tomorow, dokic played some good tennis today. Anyway goooooooooooooooooo girl

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 01:55 PM   #3442
country flag Davodus

she is a warrior! She fought so hard, from *3-2 down in the third she really focussed herself and saved a heap of BPs to win. Her BP saving won her the match for sure! Jarka was hitting some big shots and Lucie did a great job getting on top of her.

Another final Lets see how she goes against Dokic on a slightly slower surface with some other factors.

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 01:59 PM   #3443
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Lucie in the final. I thought she was in trouble in that third set. It was a combination of good break point saving from Lucie and admittedly poor returning from Jarka on the bps. Lucie was the more consistent player today, and it's not often that we say that- but then Jarka is very hot and cold herself.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 02:15 PM   #3444
country flag lauraa00

I was so nervous again during that match espcially in the third set at 3 all where for me, she was stolen on one of her backhand, she could have lost the point because of that but she made it

We want the title, we want some trophy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #3445
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

What amazing fighting from Lucie That's the most nervous I've been watching a Lucie match since the Dulgeru match last year.
Going a break down and getting some questionable calls could have thrown her but she kept asking the questions and with some help, eventually served it out.

Excited to see her in the final, I didn't expect that this week! It will be a tough ask to win though with Dokic in form. Still, her three set record this year must be giving her confidence.
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 02:42 PM   #3446
country flag Davodus

Laura I agree, that backhand down the line you mean? I was so mad, the ump had been overruling against Lucie all day and on that she keeps her mouth shut I was really nervous too it was really close, and her breakpoint saving was so good...a lot of the time she saved it with a really good serve...but then sometimes Jarka just bombed a return

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 02:55 PM   #3447
country flag lauraa00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Laura I agree, that backhand down the line you mean? I was so mad, the ump had been overruling against Lucie all day and on that she keeps her mouth shut I was really nervous too it was really close, and her breakpoint saving was so good...a lot of the time she saved it with a really good serve...but then sometimes Jarka just bombed a return
Yep that one I got angry for her I don't know how sometimes she can keep her mouth shut but at least she keeps her concentration, and she should wear a on the top of her head

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 02:57 PM   #3448
country flag Davodus

I got mad too believe me. She hardly ever seems to argue with the umpire, sometimes she says a couple of words but that's about it. She's so nice

Old Mar 5th, 2011, 03:21 PM   #3449
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

I'm suprised she even had a small outburst of frustration. She does the right thing though remaining comoposed, paticularly when there is no hawkeye. I hope they use the umpire from Lucie's previous match instead (Yvette something?).
Old Mar 5th, 2011, 04:23 PM   #3450
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Now win the title please

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread