Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 225 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 13th, 2011, 08:15 PM   #3361
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
Not a great draw. It is annoying Petra won before Lucie at Paris... Do Lucie and Petra get along? Hopefully better than Lucie and Vaidisova.
Yes they get along. They were supposed to be playing doubles in Pris but Lucie withdrew.

I thought Lucie got along with Vaidsova? But i know Tomas and Nicole don't get along though.
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 03:22 PM   #3362
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie and Vaidisova got along for a while, but something happened with Fed Cup that made Lucie not like Nicole, and Tomas spoke out about it which caused a bit of tension

Anyway, Lucie plays 2nd on court 7 tomorrow against Zakopalova...I don't even know if that court has scores We'll see how she goes this time...and if the injury is still hurting her.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 05:22 PM   #3363
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully she will be find! Let's goooo girl, eat the kookie again

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 09:44 PM   #3364
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, not the best of draws but could have been worse. At least she goes into the match with a win against Kookie fresh in her mind; I'm thinking perhaps she'd prefer Pennetta in the second round somehow.

The great thing I suppose is that Lucie has very little to defend between now and the start of the clay season, so prime time for points even winning a few rounds here and there. Third round isn't out of the question here, but obviously will be a test for the thigh strain.
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 09:43 AM   #3365
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie lost 6-2 6-2 to Zakopalova...she would not lose 6-2 6-2 to Zakopalova healthy, we saw that in Melbourne. She is clearly suffering from her thigh injury, I think she might need to take a couple of weeks off playing. It's not getting better and she needs to rest it.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 12:20 PM   #3366
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Her injury definitely contributed to that scoreline. Lucie should take some time off to rest and try to rack up as many points as possible before the clay season where she has a ton of points to defend.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 12:32 PM   #3367
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie . I agree that she needs some time off.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 09:39 PM   #3368
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Hmm, not to say that the scoreline couldn't be indicative of Kookie's play, but it looks like it had more to do with Lucie's injury. Even in her losses this year she's gone to three sets (exception being Zvonareva and unlucky not to there either).
So, a break is probably the best option, hopefully she can rest up and have a decent run somewhere else soonish.
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 05:57 AM   #3369
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

Her career is one big thigh injury.
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 08:37 PM   #3370
country flag Davodus

For reasons I do not know, Lucie is playing Doha She got in the MD, and drew Radwanska in the first round. Radwanska is in good form, so I don't see Lucie doing very well in this match

Old Feb 20th, 2011, 04:06 AM   #3371
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I expect a similar scoreline to her last match unfortunately
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 04:45 AM   #3372
country flag Davodus

Probably worse

Old Feb 20th, 2011, 06:05 AM   #3373
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

What a bad draw for her

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 07:23 AM   #3374
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Still has chance, hope she can get it.
jasonbloom is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 03:45 PM   #3375
country flag Davodus

Centre Court, 3:30 PM

Jarmila Groth vs. Timea Bacsinszky
Alisa Kleybanova vs. Marion Bartoli (NB 5:30 PM)
Lucie Safarova vs. Agnieszka Radwanska
Nadia Petrova vs. Roberta Vinci

Closed Thread