Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 222 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 13th, 2011, 11:50 PM   #3316
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Yeah first round isn't bad, 2nd round is tough though because Zakopalova just beat Bartoli really easily in Hobart and is in good form, and Oudin really pushed Lucie last year. Zvonareva is also one of the worst 3rd round seeds because Lucie could easily beat some of the others, but I'd be happy if she made that third round. Hopefully she can. Btw who wanted to make the AO thread?
i will if no one else is.
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2011, 01:40 AM   #3317
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Go ahead Bring some luck!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #3318
country flag jiri-nedved

jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light jiri-nedved is a glorious beacon of light

knowing my luck she will retire after the 1st service game of the 1st round!

anyone know if she has entered the doubles draw?
jiri-nedved is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 05:20 PM   #3319
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

I'm gutted I missed the match when it was on, I turned on expecting to see Murray and I caught the end of the tiebreak. Lucie was definitetly forcing the issue, again it seems she almost eeked out another revival in a match.

Good tournament overall, she's won more grandslam matches in singles than last year's combined.
The signs are encouraging so far, her and her coach have made a quick transition already so hopfully she will build on that and get the consistency of results she needs.
I definitely agree about Lucie looking good with a headband and looking forward to Paris indoors too.
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 12:32 AM   #3320
country flag Acanthus

Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice

Saw this recent article about possible exhibition in Prague to feature Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf playing mixed doubles with Tomas and Lucie. Sounds like it hasn't been confirmed at all, but seems like an interesting idea!

http://www.praguepost.com/sports/707...xhibition.html

Also an interview with Lucie about Fed Cup

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/audio/...rby-clash.aspx
Acanthus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 01:07 AM   #3321
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Cool, thanks for posting. I hope that exhibition happens!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 12:46 PM   #3322
country flag Davodus

The teams for Slovakia vs Czech Republic:

http://www.fedcup.com/en/results/tie...ieId=100015616

Old Jan 30th, 2011, 02:17 AM   #3323
country flag Davodus

Looks like Lucie will be seeded 7 for Paris, with the withdrawal of Henin and Rezai.

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 10:22 AM   #3324
country flag Davodus

Draw made for the fed cup, and Lucie plays first match of the day against Hantuchova! Tough match, they are close in the rankings so should be a good one..hope Lucie can win!

Old Feb 4th, 2011, 12:28 PM   #3325
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie really should win this..Hantuchova isnt in the best of form, lost first round in Melbourne and first round in Sydney.
Old Feb 4th, 2011, 03:31 PM   #3326
country flag Davodus

Forgot to say! Happy 24th birthday to Lucie! Hopefully she has a good day

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 12:11 AM   #3327
country flag Davodus

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Czech-...m/290431189516 they all sing happy birthday to lucie it's nice

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 08:29 AM   #3328
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Czech-...m/290431189516 they all sing happy birthday to lucie it's nice
Apparently, the tradition to wish an happy birthday is to shake the hand first and then kiss. Is it like also in your country?

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 5th, 2011, 12:36 PM   #3329
country flag Davodus

Nope, we don't do that. Do you?

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #3330
country flag Davodus

Lucie wins! 7-5 6-1! Never faced a BP, and according to the stats she hit 35 winners and 15 errors She really was playing well today!

Closed Thread