Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 219 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:10 AM   #3271
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
That was the most nerve wracking match I've ever been at courtside in my life. I nearly fell off my chair so many times But what a fight from Lucie Her return has improved so much, she was getting them all in today, and she hit 2 return winners in a row to break Peer at 5-5! A lot of credit for that goes to the new coach, she's been working hard with Lucie on so many things and it paid off. The 3rd set was disappointing until 5-2 because Lucie was up in every single game but she couldn't convert, but then she really knuckled down and toughed it out. The game at 5-4 was so hard for me because she kept choking, then saved the MP with a shot that just went in I think I even fistpumped a few times She needs to work a bit on her 2nd serve and her backhand when it comes deep, but she'll take so much confidence from this win...definitely a successful start to 2011!

Photos to come!
how did you feel when Shahar challenged the shot Lucie made a match point, which was barely in?

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:16 AM   #3272
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

I knew it was in I could tell (but actually I nearly died)

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:17 AM   #3273
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

oh is ee LOL. are you going to Lucie's next match?

QUEEN OF CLAY
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:25 AM   #3274
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yep I'll be there for sure!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:27 AM   #3275
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

ok cool

QUEEN OF CLAY
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 09:45 AM   #3276
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Awesome result to find out and nice to see Lucie be the suprise winner for a change. I wish I could have seen it.

Poor David though You must have been so anxious in that final set, thinking this was a typical Lucie match, bet you were thrilled she pulled it out.
We need you to keep going to watch as she keeps winning! Although you could be in for more agony as all Lucie's previous matches with Pavly have gone to three sets I hope she can get another win against her.
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 10:17 AM   #3277
country flag Davodus

Yeah, I even fistpumped in the third set just happened...embarrassing. Ive got tickets until Friday, so if she makes the final she'd have to do it without me but I'm not even thinking final, Pavs is gonna be tough and she seems to be serving well. They did practice together last friday though, and Lucie was beating her But I'm happy, she keeps doing well in Brisbane!

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 11:04 AM   #3278
country flag Acanthus

Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice Acanthus is just really nice

Yay Lucie!!! I was watching it on TV, and it was great to see her come back from 2-5 down, but the match only finished about 30 seconds before the broadcast was meant to, I would have been so pissed if they ended the broadcast and Lucie won and I didn't see it.
Acanthus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 11:09 AM   #3279
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Really! At home it's ok but in front of some casual fans it was probably a bit Ah well
That's good news then, yeah I agree I'm not being overly optimistic as it is Lucie but from what you've described so far, she has a great chance of doing even better here. That's good that she was beating her, at least she know's her game a bit. I havn't followed her for as long, I had no idea of her great record in Brisbane!
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 11:13 AM   #3280
country flag Davodus

It includes all of south east Queensland, every time she's played here she's made at least the QF, and she won the gold coast tournament once! But yeah the fistpump I did wasn't too big, no one saw it except my sister but still I didn't even realise I was doing it I was just so into the match.

Her coach is giving her some really good advice though, I really like her influence.

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 11:36 AM   #3281
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Ahhhhhhhhhh great, so happy

Dave did made an ivanovic fistpump ?

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 11:58 AM   #3282
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

What a nice way to begin the year. Finally Lucie wins a close one again! Great. I wentto bed at 3-6 in the first so this is a nice surprise to begin my day.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 12:45 PM   #3283
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraa00 View Post
Ahhhhhhhhhh great, so happy

Dave did made an ivanovic fistpump ?
Not quite Just a little one but I was so into it, I had so many nerves.

Old Jan 5th, 2011, 05:58 AM   #3284
country flag Davodus

Lucie isn't on centre court tomorrow 2nd match on court 1...and it's supposed to rain heavy as well I know the court is covered but they usually have to go off anyway because the rain blows in. Anyway I'll watch it if it doesn't rain, we'll see

I watched Lucie's full practice today, and her coach was making her work on so many different things and giving her really good advice, which seemed to work immediately during the practice...so I'm really liking her influence.

Last edited by Davodus : Jan 5th, 2011 at 06:04 AM.
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 05:10 PM   #3285
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

So nice to see Lucie do well at the start of the season
Match against Nastiya will be another tough one.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread