Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 208 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 14th, 2010, 02:47 AM   #3106
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

I miss the brief but successful Lucie/Zvonareva doubles team!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2010, 09:44 PM   #3107
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Quebec Round 1 :

Lucie Safarova leads Varvara Lepchenko 7-5 3-2*

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2010, 11:22 PM   #3108
country flag Rovegun

Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold Rovegun is a splendid one to behold

well done, Lucko!!!
Rovegun is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 12:44 AM   #3109
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Lucie beat Lepchenko 7-5 6-3 I only kept half an eye on the scores but seemed like a solid peformance. Mind you typical Lucie she had 3 consecutive set points at 5-4 on Lepchenko's serve and had a BP early 2nd set. But she held easily most times so meh. Im quite liking team Safastea in doubles, certainly a hot team Not a bad effort against the seeds.
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 01:51 AM   #3110
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Nice win Lucie.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 02:39 AM   #3111
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Glad she won...it's her first win (not including 1 win at the Bronx because it's a challenger) since she came back from her little injury, so hopefully she can get a bit of much needed confidence.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 03:49 AM   #3112
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie plays Johanna Larsson first on centre court at 11am local time today...

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 04:31 PM   #3113
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

GL Lucie
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 15th, 2010, 05:41 PM   #3114
country flag Davodus

Lucie def Larsson 6-4 6-2

It looks good, and it was pretty good from Lucie...she was good at saving BPs. But this match could have been a lot easier. In the first set Lucie lead *5-2, and in the first game had a BP she didn't convert. In the 2nd set she had 3 BPs in the 1-1 game she didn't convert..I think she was 4/11 on BPs but she only didn't break in 2 games when she had BP. It was a good run from 1-2 to 6-2, despite the mini choke serving it out. QF is a good result though, Oudin or Tatishvili next I think...should probably win that too.

Old Sep 15th, 2010, 10:01 PM   #3115
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

That's pretty solid for Lucie I think. I mean, she is never really solid, so getting a lead and then wasting some of it is a job well done for her. It's when she wastes all of it that it gets worrying . Good luck next round.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 01:00 AM   #3116
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

^Thanks for the report. That's a pretty impressive scoreline for Lucie It wouldnt be Lucie if she didnt try to make life hard for herself At least she closed it out despite the small choke 2nd set and didnt follow the 1st. When was the last time she had back to back wins? Lucie, you MUST beat Oudin if you play her
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 01:05 AM   #3117
country flag Davodus

Her last back to back wins were when she made the SF in Bastad, so it's been a while.

Old Sep 16th, 2010, 03:00 AM   #3118
country flag Foals.

Ohhh right. Well she better make it 3 then. Dare i say it maybe even more what with Marion, Rezai and Goerges all out now. Maybe i should remain pessimistic for now though
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 06:04 AM   #3119
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

I hope Lucie can win Quebec or other MM this year and go to Bali.
Marino, Oudin and Arvidsson are dangerous but Lucie should win all of them.
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2010, 07:39 AM   #3120
country flag Davodus

I dunno about Oudin, she's been in horrible form but had a couple of good wins here. Also Mattek-Sands is in good form..I don't think Lucie will win it.

Closed Thread