Mauresmo in doubts for her quarterfinal match ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 26th, 2004, 08:23 AM   #1
country flag selestribe

selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold
Mauresmo in doubts for her quarterfinal match !

According to French Eurosport commentators, Amélie has got an important torn muscle during her match against Alicia Molik which is terribly painful especially when she hits backhands.
Since yesterday she has got medical care for that, but she's preparing to withdraw if playing another match would make the injury get worse.
She is supposed to practise tomorrow to see if it's ok, but she isn't too optimistic. Anyway, she will take the decision to play or not after her practice.
Another injury ... and possibly another withdrawal !
But nothing's official right now ...

MONICA SELES ELENA DEMENTIEVA
selestribe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 26th, 2004, 08:24 AM   #2
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
oh damn you were first We posted at the same time...
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 08:28 AM   #3
country flag GoGoMaggie

GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough GoGoMaggie is a jewel in the rough
so that means that zoolander may be in the semis? Oh boy!
GoGoMaggie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 08:37 AM   #4
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
oh god!she is so injury plagued fucking hell!its so unfair for her!
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 08:38 AM   #5
country flag Rub

Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of Rub has much to be proud of
poor momo... she was playing extremely well just to know she couldn't continue... i hope she's okay and healthy!
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 08:45 AM   #6
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by selestribe
According to French Eurosport commentators, Amélie has got an important torn muscle during her match against Alicia Molik which is terribly painful especially when she hits backhands.
Since yesterday she has got medical care for that, but she's preparing to withdraw if playing another match would make the injury get worse.
She is supposed to practise tomorrow to see if it's ok, but she isn't too optimistic. Anyway, she will take the decision to play or not after her practice.
Another injury ... and possibly another withdrawal !
But nothing's official right now ...

On this side of the planet "tomorrow" is already today, Monday.
The schedule for Tuesday is already up. She has practiced and
most likely tested it out today. There's no word yet, so I'll
assume that they bandage the hell out of AM and get her thru
onto the semi finals.
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 09:03 AM   #7
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
re...

Inquiétude pour Mauresmo
Le clan français est inquiet. D'après plusieurs sources, Amélie Mauresmo se serait blessée en huitièmes de finale et souffrirait d'une déchirure intercostale. Elle pourrait renoncer à disputer son quart de finale face à la Colombienne Fabiola Zuluaga.

"Déchirure intercostale" it's torn intercostal, isn't?! Well, serving with this, is, hmmm, more than difficult...
HectorMagnus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 10:11 AM   #8
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogomaggie
so that means that zoolander may be in the semis? Oh boy!
yeah that means Fabiola Zulaga could be in the semis.

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 10:47 AM   #9
country flag selestribe

selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold selestribe is a splendid one to behold
According to Eurosport:

Injury could stop Amélie

Fourth seed Amélie Mauresmo is reportedly "highly uncertain" for her Australian Open quarter-final clash Tuesday with Fabiola Zuluaga. The Frenchwoman tore a rib-cage muscle in her win on Sunday over Australia's Alicia Molik and did not train Monday because of the intense pain.

MONICA SELES ELENA DEMENTIEVA
selestribe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 11:51 AM   #10
country flag canoe.

canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future canoe. has a brilliant future
Didn't she have the exact same injury right before Wimbledon last year?Its' a shame she is so injury prone.
canoe. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 12:11 PM   #11
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future
this has to be the most unlucky girl in tennis history she's never going to get the chance to fulfill her full potential
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 01:22 PM   #12
country flag paellapan

paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light paellapan is a glorious beacon of light
what a shame indeed

SOPOT PAW-winner

Filderstadt PAW-winner

Budapest PAW-winner
paellapan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 02:28 PM   #13
Jem

Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future Jem has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny161185
this has to be the most unlucky girl in tennis history she's never going to get the chance to fulfill her full potential
Actually, I think that honor must go to Monica Seles. Mo Connolly would be my choice for the runner-up in this category.
Jem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 02:36 PM   #14
QUEENLINDSAY

QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future QUEENLINDSAY has a brilliant future
Poor Amelie!!!!

I just dont understand this players taking all their energy in the early rounds winning 6:2 6:0 or 6:1 and nothing left on a bigger matches. I mean, if you know you can win relaxly even if its 6:4 , why not? Save you energy on a bigger matches.

Monica,Kim,Jelena
QUEENLINDSAY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26th, 2004, 02:38 PM   #15
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
It would take more energy to win 6-4 instead of 6-1 because you're out on court for longer
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote